3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edgard 28.07.21 11:33 pm

What game are you going to buy.

What game are you going to buy.

It doesn't matter Pc or Prefix.

I Nfs 7: razz:

124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halfelf 28.07.21

Planescape: Torment

M
Metadron 28.07.21

http://www.forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic. ... 07 & start = 0

why create many themes?

O
Orchunter 28.07.21

Personally, I'm going to buy Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

D
Daenur 28.07.21

Armed and Dangerous and Deus Ex 2 I'll probably take one of these days :)

K
Kane 28.07.21

I'm going to buy SH3 for the second week ...

B
Borman 28.07.21

I want to buy Star Wars: KOTOR - 1. RPG, 2. I love stars - almost nostalgia for the trilogy, especially with a nasal translation. : D

I also want to buy Fallout 2, all sorts of things have spread the soul of an old fan ...

I WANT FALL 3 and STALKER, but before them I am afraid as to Beijing with cancer .... :(

s
someth1ng 28.07.21

I bought almost everything I wanted: Call of Duty, SH3, KotOR, NFS: U, DX2 ....

left X2: Te Threat .... well, what will not be soon: (... D3, HL2, STALKER .... and most importantly, the most expected, the most-very :) (IMHO of course) Thief III .. ..

O
Orchunter 28.07.21

I also want to buy Fallout 2, all sorts of things have spread the soul of an old fan ...

So who, dear Borman, are these "everyones there"? :): rotfl: Isn't it me?

And what? Have you forgotten about the "Power of the Law"? I'm thinking of buying it, because with RPG elements. : D

s
someth1ng 28.07.21

Thief-thief-thief-thief .....: D .... you have no fresh information for a minute? ;)

/ sorry for offtopic /

B
Borman 28.07.21

2 Orchunter

1. Uh-huh ... and that too

2. The rule of law is also hotz

2 someth1ng

Where can I get KoTOR?

s
someth1ng 28.07.21

Borman: Kharkiv, Ukraine .... a cut two-disc version without video is on sale .... sucks, but there is no 4-disc pirated version, and the licensed one is * @ # $$ # ^: lol:

S
Segal 28.07.21

And the video there is notable ...

s
someth1ng 28.07.21

do not poison the soul ... it was complete ... I would not even think about it ...

K
Kane 28.07.21

I bought almost everything I wanted: Call of Duty, SH3, KotOR, NFS: U, DX2 ....

left X2: Te Threat .... well, what will not be soon: (... D3, HL2, STALKER .... and most importantly, the most expected, the most-very :) (IMHO of course) Thief III .. ..

X2: Threat is coming out in February, it's not very soon ... :(

B
Borman 28.07.21

Pasiba, I bought KOTOR in Moscow :-D, I just live there ...

Shchutka .... bastard, also 2 in 1 and on 2 disks, too, until I played - I had a network connection to my laptop ... it's a pity to wait for 2 weeks under the guarantee, but it's worth buying another 130 evergreens ...

: evil:

I also want these toys:

Saber

Drum

Pistol with suction cups .....

.... nostalgia, etit her, from childhood

D
Daenur 28.07.21

what for to buy all sorts of fargus cut down on two disks, if you can take the full version from normal pirates :?

O
Orchunter 28.07.21

what for to buy all sorts of fargus cut down on two disks, if you can take the full version from normal pirates :?

If some had extra money, they would generally order games on e-bay. In boxes with gifts! : D. And so, the metro is our best store! :-D

K
Kay'L 669 28.07.21

Normal pirates are cheaper, by the way.

s
someth1ng 28.07.21

good to you ... but we have no pirates of 4x discs (((

K
Kane 28.07.21

Where is it with you? We, in Novosibirsk, have pirates on any number of disks. Even some kind of collection of disks with programs for creating electronic music for professionals (8 pcs. - disks) ...

The same SH2, SH3 is on 2, and there is on 3.