3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shen. 28.07.21 11:59 pm

Rock band 3

The game has already been released, but it is not clear whether the complete sets will be available for sale?

All I see is a red guitar with buttons and keys. Where is the black one with strings? Does anyone know where to buy it or a set of 4 tools along with the game?
16 Comments
Sort by:
e
enykey 28.07.21

+100500
where is the same guitar ... or wait for a paver gig ...

b
burger_shot 28.07.21

With strings, the guitar will not be released with the release. We must wait in 2011. Here [url = http: //www.fender.com/features/rockband3/] here [/ url] you can subscribe to news about this guitar

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

keys in Russia will not be sold?

S
Shen. 28.07.21

[quote name = "burger_shot"] Guitar strings not coming out with the release. We must wait in 2011. Here [url = http: //www.fender.com/features/rockband3/] here [/ url] you can subscribe to news about this guitar [/ quote]

great, the purchase of the game is postponed :)

r
realill 28.07.21

Does anyone in RB2 play on PS3? I want to fill online trophies ...

N
NTN 28.07.21

[quote name = "realill"] Does anyone in RB2 play on PS3? I want to fill online trophies ... [/ quote]
I sometimes play, I have a full set of tools. Add up.

Z
Zend 28.07.21

I want a guitar, drums and keys. How much will cost me interesting.

D
DAR 28.07.21

I also play sometimes - a full set of instruments

C
Chieffy 28.07.21

damn it! I'll have to wait too, I want a string guitar: sad:

r
realill 28.07.21

[b] NTN [/ b], [b] DAR [/ b] I'm still without a network, but I'll add you as I get out of this state.

It would still be nice to collect pros to fill 1 lam points, but it's difficult.

Z
Zend 28.07.21

If I had drams, you would have a dramer. I play hard / expert easily.
Maybe I'll buy myself electronic ones, I'll connect them to PS3, then the meaning will appear in RB.

r
realill 28.07.21

Rockband 2 has servers on PS3, they wanted to be chopped up online and broke off: (((. They have been lying for almost a week, but they promise to fix it.

A
AloneHunter 28.07.21

String guitar burns with napalm. So it can also be used as a midi controller. Hell. Hell. : shock:

e
enykey 28.07.21

Is there a release date for the string guitar?
and where will it be sold?

A
AloneHunter 28.07.21

[b] enykey [/ b],
Promised in early 2011.

r
realill 28.07.21

Yesterday with [b] DAR [/ b], [b] NTN [/ b] and my wife knocked out LAM points in RB2 8)