3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21 11:59 pm

Video game rental

Your opinion, who treats him like that?
The old topic is not relevant, ps2 pirated the current like that, and with a third of Sonya there is no such thing, by the
way, are there companies in St. Petersburg that give games for rent?
41 Comments
Sort by:
d
dburt 28.07.21

[b] idntc [/ b], from Friday evening to Monday evening ps3 + shdmi + DualShock + the game turns out to be around $ 25.

S
Senor 28.07.21

[b] dburt [/ b], convenient

C
Chepunator 28.07.21

600 rubles for three days is a little expensive, even probably you can't really go through the game, although in order to decide on a future purchase, it will do

i
idntc 28.07.21

[b] Chepunator [/ b], one pizza or one movie trip
for 3 days is very ok

M
Momentum 28.07.21

sewn box, replaces any rental ...

d
dburt 28.07.21

[b] Chepunator [/ b], for 3 days the game, if it's not a RPG, go through quite ok.

R
Raggamuffin 28.07.21

I use it, I have an extremely positive attitude: roll: [quote name = "Momentum"] sewn box, replaces any rental ... [/ quote] if not for hr, gow, mgs and other exclusive ..

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

I rarely rented and those ancient times - I tried to change with friends

C
Chepunator 28.07.21

I wonder if the console burns out during the rental, will you have to pay?

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

[b] Chepunator [/ b], no)

it will most likely be given on bail - its cost or maybe more) - so everyone in the end will remain with his

M
Momentum 28.07.21

[quote] if not for hr, gow, mgs and other exclusive .. [/ quote] I
agree: agree :, but it was about the fact that there is no way to buy ALL games
and those that you listed must be in the collection :)

R
Raggamuffin 28.07.21

[quote name = "Momentum"] and those that you listed must be in the collection :) [/ quote] to be honest, thanks to the rental I came to absolutely opposite conclusions about the games I listed: lol:

rental + piracy = harmony and the player's happiness: roll:

f
fist_exe 28.07.21

rental == piracy: dn:

B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], well, they will ban you in live and you won't play your Halo anymore, and so I took the disc to an unsewn box and jaded into it at the weekend

M
Momentum 28.07.21

[b] Beloved and respected by everyone [/ b], you can have a second box and a certain number of licenses ...
and so I played a pirate game of 100 games, if I bought them all at about 2k, that's 200k, a large amount ...
and a stitched box costs thousands of well xs 15 thousand, wild economy, elite rental without getting up from the chair: lol:

k
k! rj @ 28.07.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], you do not spend these 200k in one day. boxing is already 4.5 years old. this is 45k per year. 4000r per month. those. in fact, it is enough to buy 2 games a month to play almost all the fun in the year. Piracy is theft.

T
The great logan 28.07.21

[b] Momentum [/ b],

How many of these hundred games have you passed at least further than the second level?
And is it necessary to play in any slag?
And where does an adult have so much free time?

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

[quote name = "k! rj @"] Piracy is stealing. [/ quote]
: agree:

ps shitpoints are even worse than piracy, because stealing is doubly

k
k! rj @ 28.07.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b],: agree: points, $ for PSN and iTunes, bought with stolen credit cards (!) - it's generally tough. It is necessary to punish anally for this.

M
Momentum 28.07.21

[Quote] How many of these hundred games have you passed at least further than the second level? [/ quote]
selectively, I went through about 25 of them

and uh, I'm not trying to push the idea of ​​piracy here, I'm against it: dn:
especially, I will find 15 pieces of boxing faces ...