3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SmokdoggHD 29.07.21 12:31 am

help me please

People, help me pliz, I have not given trophies for a week now, does anyone know what the matter is, I played Godfather 2, more than half gave it, but now they don’t give it to my friend ... .. (((

UPDATE: It turns out that only one trophy does not open in GodPhase 2, the rest open, please help solve the problem, Accept This As A Gift Trophy, I seem to have done everything, but the trophy was not given, in the statistics don all pictures are ticked off corrupt politicians, can we not? Help !!!
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SmokdoggHD 29.07.21

[quote name = "Miles-Tails"] Maybe you got banned in psn somehow?:) [/ quote]
Perhaps, but aren't the user warned that he was banned, okay, but a friend has the same problem, both were banned!? ??? !!

W
WeBForeveR 29.07.21

Hmm, what is the firmware version? Did you sync trophies?

S
SmokdoggHD 29.07.21

[quote name = "WeBForeveR"] Hmm, what is the firmware version? Did you synchronize trophies? [/
Quote ] Ask 2.76, did sync many times, I don't understand at all

Z
Zero 29.07.21

the same thing with rezik5 was :) !! then after 2 days they appeared out of nowhere !! : D

S
SmokdoggHD 29.07.21

[quote name = "Zero"] the same thing happened with rezik5 :) !! then after 2 days they appeared out of nowhere !! : D [/ quote]
here, have you done anything unusual with PS3 or with the game? You entered the game and they appeared?

Z
Zero 29.07.21

[b] SmokdoggHD [/ b], I didn't even have it written that they appeared (there was no sign) then I went to the trophies and they ended up there !! I advise you to wait a couple of days, maybe it will appear. Try to synchronize the trophies again.

S
SmokdoggHD 29.07.21

[quote name = "Zero"] [b] SmokdoggHD [/ b], I didn't even have it written that they appeared (there was no sign) then I went to the trophies and they ended up there !! I advise you to wait a couple of days, maybe it will appear. Try to synchronize trophies again. [/ Quote]
I filled it like a week ago, damn it ... I'll wait a little longer, but it's strange, a friend also has a current with Ancharted, can we be connected with something ??? :)

Z
Zero 29.07.21

Don’t worry !! It’s like that for everyone. When do not be added: wink:

S
SmokdoggHD 29.07.21

[quote name = "Zero"] Don’t worry !! It’s like that for everyone. When will not be added: wink: [/ quote]
I hope that it will be so !!! everyone has? do you know more people with this?

I put a plus sign to everyone who responded to help

S
SpyDi 29.07.21

[b] SmokdoggHD [/ b], I had the same garbage in the kilzone about online trophies, then they appeared, I did not expect it either) that's strange, it's ancharted, maybe something with the console itself. :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 10 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] SmokdoggHD [/ b], try a new user in psn registered, and play ancharted, if not give, then something with the console.

S
SmokdoggHD 29.07.21

[quote name = "SpyDi"] [b] SmokdoggHD [/ b], I had the same garbage in the kilzone about online trophies, then they appeared, I did not expect it either) that's strange, it's ancharted, maybe something with the console itself. :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 10 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] SmokdoggHD [/ b], try a new user in psn registered, and play ancharted, if not give, then something with the console. [/ quote]

oooo, idea, thank you try

S
SmokdoggHD 29.07.21

It turns out that only one trophy does not open in GodPhase 2, the rest open, please help me solve the problem, Accept This As A Gift Trophy, I seem to have done everything, but the trophy was not given, in the statistics of the Don, all the pictures are ticked by corrupt politicians, Can't we? Help !!!

S
Spiritfan 29.07.21

[quote name = "SmokdoggHD"] [quote name = "Zero"] ... can we be connected by something ??? :) [/ quote] [/ quote]
Most likely by friendly ties, and these ties have shown solidarity. On this "hit" for a couple. :)