3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voldo 29.07.21 12:36 am

What is an author's project?

A project created by only one person? A project created by a large number of people, but committed to one common idea, the author of which is one person (game designer)? Could a high-budget blockbuster be an author's project? Are author's projects mainly designed for one platform? We express our opinion and give examples.
33 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoxHounder 29.07.21

[b] rodion [/ b], but what is your option: the author looks at the work of the designer and says: "it won't work, it's too late." And so on until the result satisfies the author in accordance with his vision of the issue.

r
rodion 29.07.21

[b] FoxHounder [/ b], of course this happens, but ... the result is satisfying! = the result is 100% reflecting the author's vision. Well, this does not happen. Plus, the whole staff throws up ideas, this practice is used everywhere, and there are most of such ideas. These ideas fit into the concept of course, but they are not the author's ideas. Plus, the team often disagrees with the director's or producer's vision. The game is not made by one director.

P
Pseudodog 29.07.21

[b] rodion [/ b], count up there are copyright games that do not require huge resources, and sometimes they bring more fun than the Assassin Creed for example. So what's the hardest game to do?

r
rodion 29.07.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], I know Braid for example. So 2 people did it in fact. As well as the World of Gu. : D Only now you have compared the game with the game. Remind you how much Braid was developed and how much money was spent on its development?

P
Pseudodog 29.07.21

[b] rodion [/ b], no more than a modern average cinema category B. 500 thousand tanks in mine. Now, even in Russia, films are made more expensively. So games are not harder to make. Do not forget about acting, which is invaluable as well as the talent of artists and programmers. It is incomparable. Neither is more difficult.

r
rodion 29.07.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], uh ... we're not talking about auteur cinema? I have not heard something about auteur cinema with recognized and expensive actors. In most films of this type, actors play almost for nothing.

f
fist_exe 29.07.21

[quote] Crash-Override, any sane person who is involved in cinematography will tell you this - the director is entirely responsible for the film, this is his work and his film entirely. [/ quote]
Any sane person who is even slightly interested in how films are being created will say so - you are delusional.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 19 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] I haven't heard of auteur cinema with recognized and expensive actors. [/ quote] You do
n't listen well.

r
rodion 29.07.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], can I have examples?

M
Momentum 29.07.21

[b] rodion [/ b], Dogville - Kidman, ok?

f
fist_exe 29.07.21

[b] rodion [/ b], well, I don’t know, Bobby for example.

r
rodion 29.07.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], after reading a little and thinking, I realized that this polemic is shit, because there is no clear definition. And playing in determining how independent the director was in the process of filming the tape is stupid. And if we determine how much the cinema is author's by its content, it turns out that there is much more author's cinema than it seems, and in Hollywood as well.
PS: Sorry for my vyser. : gigi:

M
Momentum 29.07.21

[b] rodion [/ b],: agree: these are very vague concepts, no clear definitions: wink:

K
KrissDi 29.07.21

Copyright projects are called projects (books, music, movies, games, etc.) made only from the calculation of the vision of their creator (lei), which was not added from the calculation of the perception of this vision by someone, different from most other products in that does not carry any significant movement from the original idea towards the audience. Therefore, as a rule, they differ in a very original style, and they are much more difficult to perceive.