3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serik 29.07.21 12:37 am

Help identify the game

In general, it was back in the days of the dandy - there was a game that went under the label Robocop 3, but had nothing in common with comrade Murphy, except for the name. In fact, an ordinary arcade game - a man runs around, wipes any technical badness from his fists. The whole feature of the game was that during the levels there were items with the Greek letters alpha or beta. You could take them up to 3 pieces. As the third laughs, depending on the combination assembled, one of the options for "helpers" will appear above the head, usually with something scorching thread. Nobody knows the original name? Maybe someone knows where to get rum? : roll:
28 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 29.07.21

Soria, no ... try to remember what other details. I played D a lot, but you get the booted upgrades in many D8 / S16 games. everything gets in the way.

S
Sick 29.07.21

Something painfully familiar :)

S
Serik 29.07.21

What else? The graphics are late Dendievskaya, quite good, there was one problem with the cartridges we used - after the fight with the boss of the second level, the same boss was loaded again ... Ah! If you repeat the same combination of alphas and bets, the assistant turns into a very powerful flamethrower that demolishes everything and everyone, including bosses in a couple of volleys ... It seems like I can't remember anything more remarkable ...
It's strange, in fact, I played Dandy myself in a hell of a lot of games, but I've never seen similar gameplay solutions in more than one; I thought someone would immediately remember :)

S
Stalk_er 29.07.21

Shatterhand_ (U)

Here half of the nubs are sitting, they were playing Mario at that time, everything else was difficult for them
: fight:: mrgreen:

Try and look at [url = http: // www. emul-land.net] www.emul-land.net [/ url] like I saw her there?

S
Serik 29.07.21

Exactly it, arigato ... in the sense of thanks! And there’s no need for flaymizzo ... all the more so about such old times ...

S
Stalk_er 29.07.21

what it is ? And there is no need for a flamemizzo ...?

L
Leider 29.07.21

Super game, I remember. Alpha beta and gamma are there, and there are only 6 options for help ..

K
Kroha back 29.07.21

who remembers the game like this:

RPG type, you play as a girl who "pumps" butterflies :) (sounds of course stupid), but pumps and catches like Pokemon, and the game has a plot and all that, there are different butterflies, as many as 60 species of different the ability of the elements of nature, in general, the game zhzhzhot.

who remembers, tell me the name plz!

-
-Mag 29.07.21

You mean fairies you need to collect, there are still one-on-one battles - you fly something like 1 person. Complex as a fool! A similar description?

K
Kroha back 29.07.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] you mean fairies have to be collected, there are still one-on-one battles - you fly something like 1 person. Complex as a fool! A similar description? [/ quote]

Exactly, but not so difficult, although there are bunny killer butterflies)

-
-Mag 29.07.21

[quote name = "Kroha back"] [quote name = "$ Mag"] you mean fairies you need to collect, there are still one-on-one battles - you fly something like 1 person. Complex as a fool! A similar description? [/ quote]

Exactly, but not so complicated, although there are bunny killer butterflies

)

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.07.21

[quote name = "Serik"] Exactly it, arigato ... in the sense of thanks! And there is no need for a flamemizzo ... especially about such old times ... [/ quote]

Gray, I had it at level 2 then hanging on the dendik: you bring down the boss (ninja on the elevator) - and you fight with him again ... I remember 20 times he killed him, igruha - super really! all the movements studied it ..... I do not remember but I remember what that was Citerna cube flamethrower ..... remember there was a strong - sit them move to the left to the right a little Persian and everything around zharetsya through the walls ....

if you still ok, tell me where you downloaded it, please!

[size = 75] Added on Nov 12, 2005 11:21 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "$ Mag"] [quote name = "Kroha back"] [quote name = "$ Mag"] you mean fairies you need to collect, there are still one-on-one battles - you fly something like 1 person. Complex as a fool! A similar description? [/ quote]

Exactly, but not so complicated, although there are bunny killer butterflies) [/ quote] the

igruha was called Zanzaran (Zanzarahn- so kind of in English) [/ quote]

not zanzaran and Zanzara we had a license ... ...
I hate Pokemon! : fight:

X
X-snaKe 29.07.21

So it turns out that you can't throw this Ninja in the elevator? I remember in my childhood my brother and I soaked it. 40 times killed and nifiga did not advance.

-
-Mag 29.07.21

exactly Zanzarah!
got hurt a little, of course it's easy to fix)

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.07.21

Gray, how are you there? passed the ninzas, otherwise Snake and I are freaking out!
If yes, give me a link, because in ROM where I downloaded it, you can't go through either ...

L
Leider 29.07.21

X-Snake, Sonic Son'edit
This topic is for identifying games and not discussing them. Stop immediately.

K
Kroha back 29.07.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] definitely Zanzarah!
got hurt a little, of course it's easy to fix) [/ quote]

exactly, I remembered .... senk

K
Kroha back 29.07.21

People, here at my leisure I remembered one wonderful game, but the name was

probably not even a cartoon for it, or she was

playing for a kid who got into a fantastic world, on a ship that he made himself, he still has such a cool weapon - incinerating ray and at the beginning of the game creatures creep from all sides and the player must obey, crouch and twist in all directions with a weapon incinerating monsters that look like revived blobs, the gameplay is super, there he still has partners flying creatures similar to cows (or something like that), and when they take away his weapon, he has magic, which he uses with his hands, the

game is somewhat similar to Abbe's Oddworld

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.07.21

[quote name = "Leider"] X-Snake, Sonic Son'edit
This topic is for identifying games, not discussing them. Stop immediately. [/ Quote]

so we are trying to identify - if the ninja cannot be thrown down, then the game is the same: gigi: if possible - let us be given a link to a new cool igruhu: mrgreen:
logic: clever:

I
IQ-156 29.07.21

[Quote name = "Kroha back"] People, here at my leisure I remembered one wonderful game, but the name was

probably not even a cartoon for it, or she

played a cartoon for a kid who got into a fantastic world, on a ship that he I made it myself, he still has such a cool weapon - an incinerating beam and at the beginning of the game creatures crawl from all sides and the player must obey, crouch and twist with a weapon in all directions, incinerating monsters similar to revived blots, the gameplay is super, there he still has partners flying creatures similar to cows (or something like that), and when they take away his weapon he has magic that he uses with his hands, the

game is somewhat similar to Abbe's Oddworld [/ quote]
On the first curling iron, somewhere I feel like it was on two disks, the little graph was not bad, that kid still walked with a saucepan on his head, he still had a dog with him ... The name ... something connected with Darkness