3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
old_osam 29.07.21 12:49 am

Loco Roco o_O

there are dads in two parts of loco roco?
18 Comments
Sort by:
o
old_osam 29.07.21

there are dads in two parts of loco roco?

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], I thought you were mega daddy

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], I thought you were mega daddy

T
Tremere 29.07.21

but something didn't fit me into loco roco, although the game is funny

T
Tremere 29.07.21

but something didn't fit me into loco roco, although the game is funny

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Acerp [/ b],
well, in the first one, yes, but in the second one there is already a mess of hell knows who in the subject tell me what to do where the bushes stick out and this balloon can gag at it and hang like a idol, how to climb them?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Tremere [/ b], this is a game for girls

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Acerp [/ b],
well, in the first one, yes, but in the second one there is already a mess of hell knows who in the subject tell me what to do where the bushes stick out and this balloon can gag at it and hang like a idol, how to climb them?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Tremere [/ b], this is a game for girls

T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], I always thought the PSP was somehow wrong: oops:

T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], I always thought the PSP was somehow wrong: oops:

S
SuperFedya 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], kick from the topic.

S
SuperFedya 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], kick from the topic.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

So there are people here who passed Loko2?

F
FoxHounder 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], you have to jump over the bushes, oddly enough.
My girlfriend this LocoRoco 2 came up and down =)

r
rivezico 29.07.21

didn't play lorco-roorco. say good

R
Raiden 29.07.21

played first, offset, nice din, osty chic :)

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[quote name = "FoxHounder"] [b] Osam [/ b], you have to jump over the bushes, oddly enough.
My girlfriend walked this LocoRoco 2 up and down =) [/ quote] so, ask your girlfriend how she jumped over these little bushes, where Loco clings to them with his mouth, as I cling and he just hangs ... push? or do you need the ability to "buy"? since I myself understand that it is necessary to jump from branch to branch somehow by mines, but how?

there are also not branches but from the ceiling (ceiling) a type of pin sticks out and it looks like there is nowhere to jump, no need, what is it? Loko also clings to him !!!

F
FoxHounder 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], damn it, it's elementary - you tilt the screen and jump from the bush in the right direction.
If it sticks out of the ceiling - you need to "pull out", gouging R + L, there is a queer hiding. There, in general, everything in the game is written about it, when you first pass to this place.
Are you really not that good with the PSP? :-D

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[Quote] Damn, it's elementary - you tilt the screen and jump from the bush in the right direction. [/ quote]
oh well, I cling, then I press any button, and it just falls down ...

[quote] Are you really that not friends with the PSP? I roll on the floor [/ quote] well, in the MGS OPS I am not badly managed.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 46 minutes 51 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] If it sticks out of the ceiling - you need to "pull out", gouging R + L, there is a queer hiding [/ quote]
oh well, I'm hooked and when I press L + R Loko just lets go of this crap and falls to the ground