3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elzerd 29.07.21 12:49 am

The most intelligent game

Subject.
We write your choice and why you chose exactly what you chose.
If the game is not on the list (because my memory is not unlimited and the list of answers is limited), write it. And if you still vote (it is desirable that those who unsubscribed vote) write next to what you voted for in the list.
46 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tremere 29.07.21

then plenscape

S
SuperFedya 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], the mist will be smarter.

X
Xopek 29.07.21

Postal 2

E
Elzerd 29.07.21

[quote name = "Glip"] [quote] The most intelligent game [/ quote]
How's that?
[quote] Sometimes Call of Duty, sometimes MGS. Is the principle clear? [/ Quote]
Not. But I really want to find out. I ask the author to share the definition, I promise - it will be added to the memoriz. [/ Quote]
Well, since it's not clear, why are you asking?

T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], did not play myst

S
SuperFedya 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], don't play. too clever for batanekoff. You better get through Grim Fondango, gem of the genre!

G
Glip 29.07.21

[quote] Well, since it's not clear, why are you asking? [/ quote]
Oh, yes))) Well, nothing, let's find out together.

[Quote] Mist will be smarter. [/ Quote]
solves more equations per minute? Or maybe he writes poetry at his leisure, unlike others?

E
Elzerd 29.07.21

[b] Glip [/ b], Look for posts

S
Sus_scrofa 29.07.21

For some reason, one of those listed wanted to vote for Arcanum. Somehow he touched me more than others (and there is also everything that a person needs).

T
Tremere 29.07.21

why none of those who voted for the IGU, did not substantiate how his companionship is more intelligent than other games: confused:

T
Tesla_F 29.07.21

bioshock- namely for andrew ryne. A very intelligent person, a golf lover, a scientist. Or a battle with classical music.
And the design itself is "art house" (or whatever it is) In general bioshock (although I don't really like the game)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 5 minutes 30 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Winning mgs ??? Yes, this is a farting monkey-cigarette game !!!! Either everyone has a great sense of humor, or I don't know what :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Forgot to add that mgs is also a sexually preoccupied game. Kojima has some problems: gigi:

A
Aserp 29.07.21

What do you mean by intelligent game design or gameplay? : gigi:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Miles-Tails [/ b], copied the last phrase from gambling addiction: gigi:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] I

don't even know what to choose :(. Most likely system shock, hacker tricks, etc. :)

R
Raiden 29.07.21

solid metal weights! when he finished (well, in the sense of finishing the game) his eyes on the roll-out O_O omg, will give it fantastish !!!! : up:

C
Crimson moon 29.07.21

Alice, fall, or longest zhornay? .. I will
choose the latter, perhaps.

D
Di 29.07.21

: lovebeer: it is necessary to ask [s] elite [/ s] intelligentsia of the forum

S
SoulGrabber 29.07.21

vote for pokemon.
well, they don't use foul language, there are no boobs and other obscenities - quite intelligently ^ ____ ^
almost the entire list, in comparison with them, is meat> _>

D
Di 29.07.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], Pokemon and Professor Layton will be very in the subject! : agree:

K
KillEmotions 29.07.21

Flowers

T
TheSayid 29.07.21

Professor Layton and the Curious Village-everything is very intelligent there

A
Ac! DBurn 29.07.21

Chessmaster no questions asked