3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NStrik3r 31.07.21 01:08 pm

What FPS and 3rd Person are you looking forward to the most?

Vote: P: wink:
75 Comments
Sort by:
N
NStrik3r 31.07.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] Call of Juares. the wild west is my favorite setting. [/ quote]
I wanted to write games in one way or another related to the next-kal of juarez I did not write because it is about to come out! By the way, the demo there is awesome - but so far the gun is more happy.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 59 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] [quote name = "NStrik3r"] [quote name = "Dimasius"] bioshock cyberpunk? :? [/ quote]
Well, in general, yes [/ quote]
Cyberpunk (English cyberpunk, from the words cybernetics - cybernetics and punk - rubbish, trash) is a genre of science fiction that focuses on computers, high technologies and problems arising in society in connection with the destructive use of the fruits of technological progress.

Steampunk, steampunk (English steam + punk, steam + punk) is a genre of science fiction that simulates a world that has perfectly mastered the technology of steam engines. As a rule, stylization goes under Victorian England (XIX century) and the era of early capitalism with a characteristic urban landscape and contrasting social stratification. The "punk" component of steampunk includes a special emphasis on "low human nature", driven by low passions - lust, anger, vanity, self-interest and envy. Authors writing in the steampunk genre pay special attention to the everyday and physiological details of the life of the main characters. The general style of steampunk looks cynical (rudely outspoken) and pessimistic (dystopian).

we study what is what and then we think and only then we write. [/ quote]
thanks for the pro shine, but I can't vouch for gambling addiction and so on! they wrote it there! I think so too, at least look at the videos !!

C
CyHDyK 31.07.21

[quote name = "NStrik3r"] [quote name = "CyHDyK"] Call of Juares. the wild west is my favorite setting. [/ quote]
I wanted to write games in one way or another related to the next-kal of juarez I did not write because it is about to come out! By the way, the demo there is awesome - but so far the gun is more happy. [/ quote]
I go nuts. gun galimy treshak. call of juares outperforms gun in all respects.
Threat nefig to distort the names of games.
zyzy gambling ... darkness ...

N
NStrik3r 31.07.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] [quote name = "NStrik3r"] [quote name = "CyHDyK"] Call of Juares. the wild west is my favorite setting. [/ quote]
I wanted to write games in one way or another related to the next-kal of juarez I did not write because it is about to come out! By the way, the demo there is awesome - but so far the gun is more happy. [/ quote]
I go nuts. gun galimy treshak. call of juares outperforms gun in all respects. [/ quote]
I was very pleased with the plot there

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 4 minutes 28 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "CyHDyK "] [quote name =" NStrik3r "] [quote name =" CyHDyK "] Call of Juares. the wild west is my favorite setting. [/ quote]
I wanted to write games in one way or another related to the next-kal of Juarez, I did not write it since it is about to come out! By the way, the demo there is awesome - but so far the gun is more happy. [/ quote]
I go nuts. gun galimy treshak. call of juares outperforms gun in all respects.
Threat nefig to distort the names of games.
zyzy gambling addiction ... darkness ... [/ quote]
Can I still learn my life from you? Cover your mouth!

C
CyHDyK 31.07.21

[quote name = "NStrik3r"]
Can you still learn my life from you? Cover your mouth! [/ Quote]
how cute) maybe you shouldn't be rude? maybe you should start thinking?

N
NStrik3r 31.07.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] [quote name = "NStrik3r"]
Can I still learn my life from you? Cover your mouth! [/ Quote]
how cute) maybe you shouldn't be rude? maybe you should start thinking? [/ quote]
I gave those facts -gan plot, cyberpunk-gambling addiction! and I will distort the names: D

D
Daikatana 31.07.21

from the list of MOH: Airborne
and also Killzone, and BIA3: mrgreen:

N
NStrik3r 31.07.21

[quote name = "Daikatana"] from the list of MOH: Airborne
and also Killzone, and BIA3: mrgreen: [/ quote]
what is BIA3?

C
CyHDyK 31.07.21

[quote name = "NStrik3r"] [quote name = "Daikatana"] from the list of MOH: Airborne
what is BIA3? [/ quote]
that gambling addiction did not write what is BIA3? darkness...

N
NStrik3r 31.07.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] [quote name = "NStrik3r"] [quote name = "Daikatana"] from the MOH list: Airborne
what is BIA3? [/ quote]
that gambling addiction did not write what is BIA3? darkness ... [/ quote]
Well, okay, tell me that you don't read the mania yourself? Well, what's this?

C
CyHDyK 31.07.21

Brothers in Arms 3. I don't read gambling addiction ...

N
NStrik3r 31.07.21

So I wrote it!

C
CyHDyK 31.07.21

[quote name = "NStrik3r"] So I wrote it! [/ quote]
I certainly assumed that gambling addiction deprives people of mazgov. but not as fatal ...

C
Cerberus 31.07.21

Without hesitation and options - MGS4. I love, appreciate, never betray.
Even if it is still stupid Hollywood action ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 52 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And from shooters - I'm waiting for Killzone 2. Let there be a campaign for Suffering Private Hellgast !!! :) let there be the use of this fancy ground and air technology !!!

I
IS 31.07.21

Everything from this list except Wolfenstein

t
turik 31.07.21

Halo

B
Baguslav 31.07.21

Crysis
BioShock
Resident Evil 5
Lost Planet: EC
Assasins Creed
Medal of Honor Airborne
Brothers in Arms 3: HH

on PC most of all I look forward to Bioshock, on the console Res is the fifth.

Y
YO_360 31.07.21

Halo 3
LP
RE5
Bioshock
GoW

B
BlackSilver 31.07.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] Halo 3
LP
RE5
Bioshock
GoW [/ quote]

Join: D

M
M0rr0 31.07.21

It's disgusting to choose between Halo3 and BioShock.

R
RuPoR 31.07.21

MG4 only MG4