3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NStrik3r 31.07.21 01:08 pm

Help me find!

in the game Splinter cell chaos theory, in some missions (for example, on the ship) there is a radio. From it you always hear the same song - so I need to find it! who has or knows where to get it, please, subscribe plz ..
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
OGGIS 31.07.21

weak not to create a separate topic?

N
NStrik3r 31.07.21

and where to look for? in what topics can be offtopic? show me! do you like to write there type-that's a theme created -lol! use the search! lutsheb helped to find ... :(

C
Crimson moon 31.07.21

[b] NStrik3r [/ b], download the soundtrack of the game, we can have it there. I don’t even remember what it played there ...

O
OGGIS 31.07.21

[Quote]
and where to look for? In what topics can I be offtopic?
[/ quote] "Help me identify the song"

N
NStrik3r 31.07.21

there was something like punk playing. the soundtrack blew out the whole - there is some kind of oppressive music ...: (when I played, I always stopped there near the radio, I always listened to it)))

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 21 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "OGGIS"] [quote]
and where to look? in which topics can be offtopic?
[/ quote] "Help to identify the song" [/ quote]
okay litter that I created the topic. I thought that they wouldn’t help me here

S
ShadowX1989 31.07.21

[b] Help me remember the name of the game: [/ b]

I remember playing one game, but I forgot the name. The game is old.
So the game in the manner of Mario (probably) is only 3D and about bugs. The main character is a green beetle that walks on a large platform that is in the air above the ground and the main task is to jump on enemies and get points and of course not fall down.

I remember in this game there was a big boss only who could reach him, from himself he is a large snail that has different types of weapons under its shell, even a revolver. This snail even knows how to fly with the help of a propeller that crawls out of the shell.

Enemies are varied, there are small snails, beetles, grasshoppers and beetles that move the sphere-like shit, which at the sight of GG throw this shit at him. These are all the enemies I remember.

This game had a sequel, it seems, in the wild west.

B
Beloved and respected by 31.07.21

And 5 years ago, I discovered for myself what kind of Japanese horror, in which everything began with a type in the subway and the main character with a random character ended up in the collectors and had to run away from the monster. the toy was in the first person.
For me it was very scary.
As the salesman told me, it was made on the basis of the film with Dolphum Lungrenn (although I think this is nonsense)

S
ShadowX1989 31.07.21

Finally found this game it's called Bug! came out in 1995 by the publisher Sega. I even played a little by downloading the demo from AG.