3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yuhan 31.07.21 01:08 pm

The very first game!

There she is!

[url = http: //lcs.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/projects/spacewar/] http://lcs.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/ ... / spacewar / [/ url]
You can play alone, but not interesting, because the game is a kind of death match.
Share your impressions.

It seems to me that even now she is very much even nothing. Interesting idea with attraction, normal control (see readme).
12 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 31.07.21

[b] yuhan [/ b], Listen, my browser is buggy, probably - but nifiga does not load ... Maybe additional modules, which plugins should be installed: razz: ??

[quote] Vadim Gerasimov [/ quote]

Heh, cool), is this our :)?

y
yuhan 31.07.21

Game in Java. To play, you need to switch to the English layout.

I
IQ-156 31.07.21

And in what sense is the very first, in my opinion, the very first game in general - this is Pong.

H
HOTaBITch 31.07.21

[quote name = "TTforce"] [quote] Vadim Gerasimov [/ quote]

Heh, cool), is this our :)? [/ quote]
Vadim Gerasimov is the person who opened Tetris to the world, Pajitnov wrote Tetris on Pascal for electronics-60, and Gerasimov ported it to the IBM-PC after which the game gained worldwide popularity. By the way, Gerasimov was still in school then, he was 16 years old.
My first game is Tetris! like most gamers probably :)

y
yuhan 31.07.21

[quote name = "IQ-156"] And in what sense is the very first, in my opinion, the very first game in general - this is Pong. [/ quote]
No. Pong came out 10 years later.

m
max-max 31.07.21

Oo all-knowing on the forum: shocked:

j
just for fun 31.07.21

There was already such a topic: D

S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

And I thought Mario: roll:

O
Olderman 31.07.21

Hmm ... yes there was such a ... one of the first in which gamal, I remember still on monochroms they drove under gravity :)

s
shyman 31.07.21

The game was created to demonstrate the technical capabilities of one machine.
Even at school, they studied it on "computer science".

In how and now it is in Java.

N
NiGHTS 31.07.21

[align = center] [size = 200] [color = # 8000FF] write the first running, passed, seen live games on everything, everything, everything !!! [/ color] [/ size] [/ align]

I have:

the first game I saw in my life, it was an F-15 on my computer, I remember very well!

the first one I saw on nes, it was the first one I played on this console - duck hunt

my first game on snes - Mortal Kombat 3 (I dreamed at night !!!) the

first game that I launched on my PSone - Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero

on PS2 - Devil May Cry (demolished !!!)

on PS3 - R&C: Tools of Destruction ( demolished !!!)

H
Hero 31.07.21

in 2003 or 2002, get in there, too, so dofiga: lol: