3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tremere 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Rare games

For a long time I want for a collection of monolithic games NOLF1, AvP2, Tron 2.0 and other, personal, mainly on a PC.

tell me, they say buy on Western sites, but there is no credit card. Here is the question, if anyone has a game that is not needed, could they sell it to me and send it to me by mail?
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
k! rj @ 31.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], and if it's not a secret, what's the problem with getting a map?

T
Tremere 31.07.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], well, I'm not working yet

A
ACE 31.07.21

I have some of these games on litsuha in the collection, but I will not give it to anyone: razz:

k
k! rj @ 31.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],? Did not understand? Are you going to pay for the disks with something, right? well, just put money on the card - and all in a bunch.

T
Tremere 31.07.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], well, in the sense that a lot of money doesn’t happen yet, okay, I’ll get a job, I’ll scour Western sites :)

k
k! rj @ 31.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], you can buy all of them on Ibei) and for a small price. and from our sites, I advise gbx.ru. You can find a lot of interesting things there too!)

A
ACE 31.07.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], by the way, don't you know about ebay normally the parcels are going now? recently they say there are some problems at customs

k
k! rj @ 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], but I don’t know. ordered Senya Deus Ex 2 on Xbox. So I'll see how quickly it comes)) For a long time I haven’t bought on foreign resources))