3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olamawai 05.08.21 10:25 pm

How to make sure that the GG does not take things through a closed locker? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Sometimes it was annoying that the GG, with the power of thought, could take things through closed lockers, drawers, doors. It is necessary to make sure that the GG cannot take hidden things - in drawers, doors, lockers (As in build 2205). Who can tell you how to fix this through gamedata? Desirable for PM / CHN / ZP.
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
shahVkit 05.08.21

Register here on this site - https://www.amk-team.ru/forum/
and ask your question here in this thread - https://www.amk-team.ru/forum/topic/14288-soc-kovyryaemsya -v-faylah / # comments
For the future:
This site specializes in modding the game, and there you can find answers to many questions.

o
oleg199966 20.08.21

Olamawai
This is corrected ONLY by changing the game engine (files in the bin folder). This is not recorded through the gamedate.
Look for modified engines from different authors, almost everywhere this bug has been fixed.

S
Scorpion_win 20.08.21

Olamawai
if the game is unpacked, then just reduce the distance to take to raise
gamedata config there is a file system.ltx using notepad find and change the values ​​in this line
[inventory]
take_dist = here the values ​​for take to raise. Do not cut too much because it will have to be on the ground crawl to open. change the values ​​until you get the ones you need. then he won't be able to take at a great distance until you come close.

o
oleg199966 20.08.21

Scorpion_win
Well, how will this fix the problem?
This will only add inconvenience to the game.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.08.21

you can shoot a physical bullet without mass and so that it immediately evaporates, and if the engine has a signature with which collision the object collides with, you can close the check whether the bullet makes it to the object and which object is currently selected.
in the early builds of the couple I saw there were lockers. you can study how they are sealed.
however, I can’t imagine how to implement it in the engine or in the map editor. This is the source code or a new engine that uses the stalker and has it with its own scripts.
and through the gamut date in any way because the engine does not check the beam, or perhaps there are some hidden commands that are disabled.

M
Madevi 20.08.21

Interestingly, in version 1.0000, raising objects was like in builds - pointed at an object - raised, and then, apparently for convenience, they made the appearance of an icon and a larger lifting radius. And they did not pay attention to the fact that it can work through obstacles.

O
Olamawai 20.08.21

Well, how do you actually make it like that in builds and version 1.0000? It is desirable through gamedata and for PM, CHN, ZP.

o
oleg199966 20.08.21

Olamawai
Do you read messages at all? I answered you above - without editing the engine, no way.

S
Scorpion_win 20.08.21

oleg199966
absolutely nothing

O
Olamawai 20.08.21

oleg199966
This is understandable, but how then in some mods - fixed it? Did the engine rule?

K
KillMashine334 20.08.21

Recently played in TC. I also noticed that things are taken through the doors. I don’t remember before: it happened or not. But especially does not interfere somehow.

S
SonyK_2 20.08.21

KillMashine334
KillMashine334 wrote:
... noticed that things are taken through the doors. I don’t remember before: it happened or not ...
I myself have a disk license 1.0004, based on its key, I received a digital copy of 1.0006 in GOG. I don’t remember how it was before the 4th patch, but in it and in the 6th it is.