3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
george-92 05.08.21 10:25 pm

Who do you hate the most about the game? (FlatOut 2)

Purely my enemies:
1) Jack Benton
2) S. Martinez

+ Wikipedia kag bae hints:
* Jack Benton

Perhaps the most powerful driver in the game. He prefers fast and heavy machines, for he will not miss the opportunity to crush opponents a little.

* S. Martinez

Also an extremely skillful driver, constantly sharing first places with Jack Benton. Emphasizes fast and sharp driving, and therefore chooses light cars.
31 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harbinger265 05.08.21

Will Benton not miss the opportunity to crush his enemies? Hmm .. He always seeks to break away as far as possible, and not "crush" opponents. Yes, and he begins to gain momentum only from races, in derby he is a loser.

g
george-92 05.08.21

Well, this is Vicki saying ...

H
Harbinger265 05.08.21

Who wrote this article then? If only I gained a little experience, I suppose.

G
GTAfan073 05.08.21

I hate both of them, because in all races they drive as if they have infinite nitro. Moreover, in the modes "Derby" and "Race" they drive like everyone else, but as soon as they get street racing cars, they cannot catch up.

PS Wikipedia mixed them up - Martinez drives a heavy and fast Canyon, and Benton drives a fast yellow Sunray.

H
Harbinger265 05.08.21

Bots really have infinite nitro. Compensation for the lack of brains, so to speak.

R
ROMMEY 05.08.21

I hate boriska (benton) and gopnik too (walker) he annoys me stupidly

v
veloomsk.ru 05.08.21

So Jack and Martinez are nitro readers !? So-taak ... well, nothing, I'll pay off with them yet. But the cool Walker is really encrypted under the Goth, but is that forbidden?

S
Sir Lancevrot 05.08.21

Martinez is annoying and Benton is dull. But that Blandolka just pisses me off. And the gopnik chooses normal cars, but does not know how to drive.

W
Wuzy21 05.08.21

everyone annoys me because everyone prevents me from winning gold! XD

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 05.08.21

My sworn frags
1-S. Martinez
2-Frank Malkov

D
DnseiK 05.08.21

I personally don't * ooh on those enemies, I'm fucking stupidly all !!!!

-
-Vercus- 05.08.21

Well, I think it's not discussed - Malkov and Martinez.

P
ProstoHelena 05.08.21

I did not feel negative emotions for any character.
Martinez is a very good rider, always takes the lead and wins. But overtaking her is not a problem. In the "derby" and in the "races" she was given a small car, which is why it was often destroyed by other players. But in "street racing" already she destroyed everyone :)
Benton is also not a bad rider, often a winner.
Walker drives well. But he is aggressive, bastard: D Often, if you hit him, he will finish you off the whole race. You have to destroy him = (
Taylor is a harmless creature. Stupid , but cute :) Rarely wins, except in "races" she sometimes I was in the prize-winning place more than once.
Jackson is not a strong player. I was in the forefront only in the "derby". And there she already started the race ...
Carter is just some kind of cuttlefish. You often overtake him on the second lap, when he is only driving the first lap :)
Malkov, no words, some emotions :) This always drunk kamikaze man constantly self-destructs. it doesn’t work for him = ((
It seems that I didn’t forget anyone ...

A
Alchemist immortal warrio 05.08.21

Yes, yes, Malkov in general, tear it off and throw it away. And in the screensaver, you can read that, they say, he is a former pilot-ace, ... rzhu-can’t!

D
Don omar 05.08.21

well, I don’t know the whole game without problems .. right now I’m not playing the current

O
Olog 05.08.21

Benton Martinez

V
VeRSuS_202 05.08.21

I hate Benton, he always drives first, but Frank Malkov does not bother at all, except that he kneads a lot on opponents and can fly into me, that's when it pisses me off) Sofia Martinez constantly freaks out, rushes to the coveted first place in the race, I would bury her, if I could.

M
Morder07 05.08.21

Sofia Martinez, I kill as I can, and all my friends, too,

Frank frankly pleases and makes you laugh when on a straight section he takes it abruptly to the side and kills against the wall))

N
NikitoZZZ9595 05.08.21

Martinez pissed off the most. I always competed with her. Sometimes with bentone more.

D
Dr. Overbuild 05.08.21

Frank on Bigfoot - Tough, kicked me (foj mod)

* Jack Benton

Perhaps the most powerful driver in the game. He prefers fast and heavy machines, for he will not miss the opportunity to crush opponents a little.
I went back at the start!