3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 05.08.21 10:25 pm

[Poll] Your Favorite Music Compositions (Silent Hill 2)

Everything is extremely simple: we write here up to ten of your favorite songs from SH2.
The answer "I like everything" is not accepted. I also like absolutely everything, but what can I do ..)

1. Love Psalm
2. Theme of Laura
3. Overdose Delusion
4. Promise
5. Null Moon
6. True
7. Theme of Laura (reprise)
8. Pianissimo Epilogue
9 Forest
10. The Reverse Will
52 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chaprral 05.08.21

Theme of Laura (reprise)

Theme of Laura

Angels Thanatos

Heavens Night

Alone in the town for

now, if you remember something else, I'll add

A
Arcanis 05.08.21

Somehow I can't believe that this, I'm not afraid of this word, brilliant music was not liked by anyone except Chaprral .. (

R
Reverrius 05.08.21

"no one but Chaprral liked it."
- Well, why no one else? I still, and you judging by the first post. ;)

1. Promise
2. Theme of Laura
3. The reverse will
4. True
5. Pianissimo epilogue
6. Love psalm
7. Overdose delusion
8. Null Moon
9. Angels Thanatos
10. The Darkness That Lurks In Our Mind :)

A
Arcanis 05.08.21

Better now. )

h
haha your dead 05.08.21

Oh, guys, excuse me, but I don't remember the name =)
I can only say that my favorite music from the second and fourth parts, in the third, too, nothing, but worse, in my opinion. I will not say anything about the first one, tk. I played och for a long time and I don't remember anything ... vot;)

P
PLIPSYDE 05.08.21

hey dudes where mona download that muzonchik kada james gets out of sartier and reads mary's letter ??? or how is the music called at least?

R
Revan 05.08.21

1. True
2. Alone in the town
3. Promise (reprise)
4. Love psalm
5. Forest
6. Theme of Laura
7. Promise

2 PLIPSYDE:
There, at the very beginning, two songs are played, one is White Noiz, you can download it on the website Gambling addiction. I don’t know about the second one yet.

E
Elena L. 05.08.21

1. Promise
2. Love psalm
3. Theme of Laura
4. Overdose delusion
5. Everything Else

S
SAM FISHER damn 05.08.21

There, at the very beginning, two compositions are played, one is White Noiz, you can download it on the Igromania website. I don’t know about the second one,

maybe it is called Love psalm?

H
HitMaxeLL 05.08.21

1. Promise
2. Theme of Laura
3. Theme of Laura (reprise)
4. Forest
5. True
6. White Noiz

What about "Promise (reprise)"? How is it different from "Promise"?

d
darke501st 05.08.21

1. Promise
2. Promise (Reprise)
3. Theme of Laura
4. Angels Thanatos
5. Lisa Die
6. Magdalene
7. Overdose Desilusion
8. True
9. Love Psalm

2 HitMaxeLL is a
completely different composition, not modified there, for example. Download and listen))

PS went to download Theme of Laura, The Reverse will and White Noiz ^ __ ^

H
HitMaxeLL 05.08.21

Oh, downloaded, listened. Cool. She was still in the film ...

7. Promise (reprise)

d
darke501st 05.08.21

Uff, downloaded Theme of Laura (Reprise), The Reverse will and White Noiz. Great!! I especially liked White Noiz ^ __ ^
10. White Noiz

S
SAM FISHER damn 05.08.21

Uff, downloaded Theme of Laura (Reprise), The Reverse will and White Noiz. Great!! I especially liked White Noiz ^ __ ^
10. White Noiz

buddy do you by any chance know the name of the song that plays when James reads Mary's letter at the beginning?

R
Reverrius 05.08.21

to SAM FISHER Pancake
Promise

R
Revan 05.08.21

>>> What is the name of the song that plays when James reads Mary's letter first?
>>> Promise Nope
. Definitely not "Promise". Another composition there. I was also interested in this question at one time.
I downloaded the entire soundtrack from "Igromania", but did not find the composition of that. And now there is no soundtrack either. In the end, I got it, it seems, from somewhere in Hometown. What is the name - did not remember, then renamed it. Duration - 97 seconds.

S
SawyerRX 05.08.21

to Crevan
the_day_of_night and pianissimo_epilogue take 97 seconds. Most likely this is the first
By subject:
1. Promise
2. Promise (Reprise)
3. Theme of Laura
4. Forest
5. True
6. A world of madness
7. Love psalm
8. Null Moon
9. Angels thanatos
10. Overdose delusion

S
SAM FISHER damn 05.08.21

to SAM FISHER pancake
Promise

in pancake .. exactly) one of the best

H
HitMaxeLL 05.08.21

When James comes out of the restroom and remembers the letter, "Prisonic Fairy Tale" begins to sound. And then, when he ponders - a transition to something like this, "Promise" is like that ... In an ordinary OST, where 30 songs - this track, and no ... It is on Hometown, in the CST section. It's called "Letters" ...

And nobody likes "Betrayal"? ... Not so long ago, I finally had a full OST-album ... I have long wanted to get this song here ... It sounds while running from two pyramid-heads ... in the end ... And perhaps this is my favorite song ... o_0 Continue

8. Betrayal & Black Fairy (!)
9. Heavens Night
10. The Day of Night
11. Magdalene
12. Fermata In Mistic Air
13. Laura Plays the Piano

... now The End.

PS: I'm sorry that 13 and not 10. But in the OST, there are already 30 tracks. So I think it's okay that I named 3 more additionally ... But now, this is really my complete list of my favorite songs from Silent Hill 2 ... ^ _ ^

D
Dagot 05.08.21

1. Promise
2. Heavens Night
3. Theme Of Laura
4. Love Psalm