3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 05.08.21 10:25 pm

Game wdw1 (Diablo 2)

Let's talk about a link from Russia

and no
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BAD666 20.08.21

If my memory serves me, this is the fool who is kept in the chat and every half a year he calls someone's mother there.
Not for the first time already, you can make a calendar. And he thinks and claims that his Lo-Runa + ist (Amazon's price) is better than a Hummer for 32 Lo ("shit"). You look, maybe everyone will support him and will dress for "Loruna" with a cheap nubo-amazon lvl 85.
And they will enjoy unprecedented authority on the server, take tournaments and so on. Loruna xDDD

3m3m 20.08.21

BAD666
y nego est ewe dostato4no mownii bvc, tam daleko ne odna lo runa)

B
BAD666 08.09.21

3m3m
in general may be so. But in this situation, it was about that Amazon, dressed on a rune.
And many are adopting this strategy for themselves.
If she had been at least with faith, it would clearly not have caused me aggression. And she would have behaved normally.
All this is more like an attempt to mock the difference of 30 lo or a barb who stood there without clothes.

T
TeamSpeakD 14.09.21

Asi is still terrifying in pvp?)

D
DELETEEND 18.09.21

but
if it kills an amazon for a lo - it kills a hummer for 30 lo, sort of like .. If he doesn't kill, then he was acting out .. And if he kills, then the amka knows stronger. All to solve duyelechka is shorter.
And ezhli in pvm xs than you compete there. do 10 xx and xbr. record a vidosik .. who's faster is the one and the cross-check

B
BAD666 01.05.22

Actually, not only this 1 person from Russia plays with cheats. They are everywhere in Europe and China.
There is no need to justify this by sending innocent people to war)
And if this is so?
I was reminded of an episode from a movie with a big-nosed Frenchman, where he arrived in Tokyo with a long revolver. The Japanese in the toy library challenged him there, and he, with his real pistol, put a bullet into the screen.
"For proving that he is a dumb sucker." Well, like, he doesn’t understand anything in computers ...
Here I am among such people on the Internet.

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.05.22

BAD666 wrote:
I am one of those people on the Internet.
How interesting people are...