3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ant19521 04.11.19 03:07 am

Help with the description of the armor (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

What does it mean? For a warrior or killer? Brain broke. In the origin was a detailed description, but not here.

Spoiler
39 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pokolenie Ni-Ni 04.11.19

The pure warrior fight assassin is stealth
For example the killing from the roof!

M
MadONYX 04.11.19

Ammunition choose your style of play.
If you're in stealth. Take the armor where the splash for the killer. If more trash. Take it for a warrior. I found our two sets. And dress according to the situation. Moreover, the kit can me with one touch.

O
Olly-alpha 04.11.19

In General, a very good question. There are these engravings sometimes we can't understand. Icon-like the sight suggests that talking about the damage the hunter, but then with low health strange comes out.
The people who commented above. You at least the essence of the issue have delved?

d
dilat 04.11.19

For a warrior for sure. About the murderer - not sure, most likely also works. I think these are armor engraving on all kinds of battle. 1st-engraving - when you have low health, critical strike chance is 6 % (in simple words, the probability of increased damage is 6%). 2nd engraving - when health is full, the likelihood of Crete 6%

Olly-alpha
The icon is not important. The same Crete the blow is executed in the form of an icon of the hunter, but operates during normal combat with a sword. Again, a detailed article can I see it, if you press Shift while in the section of the inventory

O
Olly-alpha 04.11.19

dilat
Then the question of why specific engravings linked icons to specific damage... Really nothing?

d
dilat 04.11.19

Olly-alpha
It is not clear, or I don't know something. The fact that they work for a warrior is the fact

O
Olly-alpha 04.11.19

dilat
Okay... Thanks for the info. )

p
potter790 04.11.19

ant19521 wrote:
. In the origin was a detailed description, but not here.
Um, but how would you open the customization screen, there are clearly drawn, and no need to write anything. Three build weapons and armor, hunter for bows, the warrior - for direct battle, and assassin for stealth. Two more of the build, for Sich. )
One warrior+damage to Athenian soldiers in the second warrior+damage Spartan soldiers.
They can vary, but it is better to wear armor build, especially if you want to, for example, a one-shot phenomenon, with a bow to share, or pansotti in stealth, or battle to win on any difficulty with a clear advantage. Only here skins and pieces of it all you just have lots that would build continuously to adjust the level.

a
ant19521 04.11.19

dilat
Critical hit in the killer skills. In warrior there is only Shift+LMB . A powerful kick.
And the Shift being in the section of the inventory is lying on the black. I controlled the change. Set up a killer according to the testimony, the steel fell only infantry. Set up a method scientific - mercenary currencies the rapid attack plus attack of the character.
And critical damage is what???? A killer or a warrior?? Put everywhere crit damage (if you believe the icon is a sight) killer weak pull.
They fouled too. In the Internet found nothing sensible, wrote yubikam-silence.
And Golden engraving are summed or not. Who wrote it. No specifics. The second weapon is simple or gold engraving works, if it is not in your hands?

a
ant19521 04.11.19

potter790
Gold set after about level 60 makes you poor. Contain unrealistic. In General, violet is better in functionality. And who keeps 2 sets? On what Shishi?

d
dilat 04.11.19

ant19521
Shift, at least I'm not lying. Here it is necessary to follow the engravings in the armor, what it does. Try one set and check the Shift. Crete, in theory, works for all specializations. On the use of mercenaries should not judge, they may have protection from certain types of damage. About the Golden engraving is written in the game, about their summation. If the weapon is not in hand, but it ekipirovka, the gold engraving is valid. According to the logic, a white should work too

M
MadONYX 04.11.19

ant19521
So far I have 58 LVL. ESTs are enough. Only gold strained.
Spend it on a purchase at a merchant ESTs and grey things. (For disassembly).
Try every LVL APAT armor. So it is cheaper

p
potter790 04.11.19

ant19521 wrote:
And Golden engraving are summed or not.
Combined, but there is the engraving which only work with the kit, such engraving and is marked gray if no kit, and they pointed out how many things in the kit.

ant19521 wrote:
if it is not in your hands?
Running the whole build, just plugging hooded or helmets, they should wear before the battle.
ant19521 wrote:
And who keeps 2 sets? On what Shishi?
On the donut. xD)))
That's what the calculation. I do grind cost, with five sets just pumped them as needed. For example, before the battle, somewhere sailing pre-determined who will fight, and before the battle pumped the kit. Actually all the collected loot from the territory it goes, pumping the same set. While run the job, pull that sypitsya under the level at a build that would be.

O
Olly-alpha 04.11.19

ant19521 wrote:
If you put, say, a Golden engraving on the increased damage from kicks Spartan sword and the same for the second weapon, then they work as one. Double increased damage you get, this was discussed originally in plain text (seems even in the game where it was).
In the legendary sets gold engraving machine starts to work only when you collect a full set. And of course, that if there is to write 30% to all resistance, it is shared 30%, not 30% of everything (even mathematically, stuff happens after all).
In General, the same Golden engraving are not cumulative for any scenario. Normal - Yes.

ant19521 wrote:
And who keeps 2 sets? On what Shishi?
In the region of 50-th level we can afford such a luxury. Usually by this time the ship is pumped, the money for the job pours dofiga resources in bulk to buy at the blacksmith, you can make yourself a few sets and invest purely in their improvement. But, of course, still you have to run.
But earlier is also possible, but then we have to look what's out on damage and armor. Update the engraving (they're cheap), raise the first level of weapons to be cautious in battle if the armor is weak in terms of protection... something Like that.

A
ArXangel_ann 04.11.19

ant19521 wrote:
If by cumulative understand I put the same engraving on all the armor, then no.
If you put on 5 pieces of kit, for example, +5% health for damage, then you will get 25%
But if you are referring to the gold engraving with the arms in the 2nd cell, the passive work, active - no. Breathing under water, the chance of loss of Crete, strengthening the skills of the hunter, etc - work. Combat (40% damage in the back, a fire/poison weapons, etc.) - no. Such only with the main weapons.
Gray (in the sense of those who are written in normal font, not hidden gold) 2nd weapon not working at all (only with taken in hand).

ant19521 wrote:
What does it mean? For a warrior or killer?
To anyone - in stealth will be calculated damage to the killer when detected - will be considered for a warrior (if the same equipment is used in open battle). About hunter not sure but I think, too. It is unlikely that the system is so tricky to separately consider long-range combat.

ant19521 wrote:
Critical hit in the killer skills
Crete is at all, he's just different count. And chance is also different. The killer he's above all.

O
Olly-alpha 04.11.19

ArXangel_ann
ArXangel_ann wrote:
Gray (in the sense of those who are written in normal font, not hidden gold) 2nd weapon not working at all (only with taken in hand).
And this is accurate info? Because the bonuses from both weapons are written in the overall increase in the window with the equipment. If a sword with +14 to the damage of the warrior, and the second slot to put the axe with +14 to the damage of a warrior, the total amount of damage the warrior will grow. Aren't these numbers (total, out the window of the rig) in the end, are the main figures in the battle?

p
potter790 04.11.19

ArXangel_ann
Put the Nightmare, and go to anchorite of palimaru one with GG level, all will be immediately visible. :)

A
ArXangel_ann 04.11.19

potter790
What is the meaning of this so-called Board?

O
Olly-alpha 04.11.19

ArXangel_ann
But... Hmm. Then why on melee weapons in General are hunters engraving? Damn, strange the system. I have to be honest, especially on these verifications also not particularly bothered.

p
potter790 04.11.19

ArXangel_ann
That if build is not built, not unsatisf. Actually I believe the dependence of the headdress, or wearing out of he, even if is in the cell. With a second weapon the same, everything is summed up.