3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shestakositch 05.08.21 10:45 pm

Game Impressions (The Forgotten City)

Well, speak up.

Personally, I enjoyed myself more than ever. I won't spoil you, but you will be surprised more than once as the game progresses. And yes, when using the loop, do not forget that it resets ALL events and ALL things in the location, except for those in your inventory.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saulet Erboluly 05.08.21

Shestakositch
What's the loop? I went through the portal and it all started all over again. But the marker on the assignment disappeared and now I am lost, you can say. Any tips?

M
Meniuris 05.08.21

Saulet Erboluly Press
Tab. There all tasks are displayed

t
treever 05.08.21

I ran into a serious bug related to a person who pretends to be the wrong one.
SpoilerThe letter that confirms the identity of Quintius is from his wife. But if you kill her and take the letter, the dialogue with which this letter can be received will disappear, but the Quintia cannot be presented with this letter. those. dead end and impossibility of the 4th ending.
I had to watch the 4th ending on YouTube because of this.

t
treever 05.08.21

I ran into a serious bug related to a person who pretends to be the wrong one.
SpoilerThe letter that confirms the identity of Quintius is from his wife. But if you kill her and take the letter, the dialogue with which this letter can be received will disappear, but the Quintia cannot be presented with this letter. those. dead end and impossibility of the 4th ending.
I had to watch the 4th ending on YouTube because of this.

d
dizz2010 05.08.21

What about the game?

F
Flip0088 05.08.21

I'm not a professional writing reviews and sharing experiences, but. DIKO's game is interesting. Laconic interweaving of different religions and mythologies, excellent and variable plot, excellent dialogues. The game says that it was created by three people - a deep bow to them, apparently very well-read people who are well versed in various cultures (well, it seems to me).
Unfortunately, bugs did not bypass the game, but I did not come across anything critical.
A very interesting game, I recommend it.

T
Tyckas123 20.08.21

At first I thought it would be a dull walk, but when the bow and platforming appeared, I cheered up a little. I did not notice how stuck in the game for the whole day)

R
Reverrius 09.01.22

In 2021, there were enough time loop projects. And one of these projects was The Forgotten City from Modern Storyteller. I only got my hands on it in 2022. What can I say about him?

The Forgotten City is a story-driven first-person detective adventure in which the player explores a lost underground ancient Roman city that lives by a certain "Golden Rule". This rule says that if at least one of the inhabitants of the city commits a crime, then "all will perish." Fortunately, as soon as a crime occurs, the local magistrate Sentius opens a portal in time, allowing the GG to "restart the day" and thus relive it again, but with the baggage of knowledge and items obtained earlier. In general, the project turned out to be moderately fascinating, because there are enough of those in the city who are "just about" ready to cross the line, and it is interesting to explore it. Completing secondary and main quests, we get to know the characters, save their lives and look for a way out (no one can leave the city).

Of the minuses, one can single out a slightly prolonged episode in the palace (with archery) and still insufficient disclosure of some of the characters in the game (including the "main villains"). And, probably, I would also like more unpredictable consequences and real "moral dilemmas".

But what can I say in the end? The Forgotten City is a pretty enjoyable project, both in terms of history and in terms of the implementation of the "time loop".

7.5 / 10