3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JeronimoO 05.08.21 10:45 pm

Bug in the quest \ "Treasures of Count Reuven \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the search of the house of Margrave Henkel, I read the letter to Dudu, then on the quest I have to go down to the first floor and check what is happening there. Downstairs Triss and Dijkstra were waiting for me, and after a dialogue with them, the game just crashes to the desktop without error. Before that, the game did not crash. I tried popular solutions to the problem from YouTube, nothing helped
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scorpion_win 05.08.21

JeronimoO
download khattaba ripak and you will be happy. 5 times passed all the quests

D
Demoniac 05.08.21

JeronimoO
If you have mods or you added something quest through the console - that's it. Even loading early saves won't help.
If there is neither one nor the other, then above you were given excellent advice. Save the saves in a separate folder, demolish the game, read the system, install the above and you will be happy!

J
JeronimoO 05.08.21

Possessed
The game was bought on incentive, only the latest additions from the developers are installed. Well, thank you guys for the advice. I'll be wise

I
Iliariadovikov 05.08.21

JeronimoO I'm
sorry.

m
mashalle 05.08.21

Do you have graphic mods? (Like replacing the character model). I also crashed on one quest until I deleted the mod, completed the mission and did not install it again.

a
asw1 05.08.21

Well, catch up, check the integrity of the files, this happens in incentives.

J
JeronimoO 05.08.21

asw1
Thanks, I checked, I really downloaded the files again and the cut scene went through without crashes. Recently I use Steam, so I did not know that this is possible))