3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth Laure 05.08.21 10:45 pm

Does the Light Sith Live (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Does the Light Sith exist
47 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan0295 05.08.21

The Light Sith exists, and his name is Revan

Тed 05.08.21

I'm crying....

s
schweppes13 05.08.21

Of course there is! Sit down kids on my knees: I will tell you about the whole planet of the Light Sith ...
There is such a planet called Svetlositkhskaya. There is even a large nameplate on it, such that it can be seen even in orbit. The whole planet is white because everything is white on it.
White Sith use force to grow white potatoes. Those Sith use force asphyxiation to pull their white comrades out of the white water and rescue the white cats that have climbed the white trees. They use lightning to saturate white plants with nitrogen, and they use force rage to weed white beds.

A
AndreykoSTR 05.08.21

Where have you seen the light Sith? This does not happen! If the light then the Jedi, the Dark Sith! :(

Тed 05.08.21

And again, CEP puts things in order: D

A
Angel_Trent 05.08.21

Let's leave the subject for lola. Schweppes just annealing nipadezzki))

Тed 05.08.21

Yes, there is such a lol sho scribe .......)))))) It even becomes scary =))))))

B
Breakwater 05.08.21

It depends on what is considered a Sith and who is considered light.
Visas Mar can be called a light Sith.
If the act of a Sith leads to the saving of millions of lives, then is it bright?
Or vice versa, if as a result of the good intentions of a Jedi, millions die, then he is not a Jedi?
here everything is not so simple.

C
CHIPUCHILO 05.08.21

Do you think Sidious is also a light Sith? He saved the planet from capture.

K
Kiborgs 05.08.21

If there is a Dark Jedi, then there is a Light Sith.

P
Palladin92 05.08.21

Kiborgs - Dark Jedi is a Jed who fell and went over to the side of the Sith. That is, the same Sith is.

In general, by definition, Sith and Jedi are not dark or light. Both among some and among others there are those who follow the path of virtue (do not make the word good synonymous with light, the same applies to evil with darkness. These are different words), and who surrender to the creation of evil.
Take the Jedi for example - these are blockheads that teach how to suppress desires, emotions, attachments, and so on. That is, they grow up template robots who insist that the Sith are bad, they are evil, although I do not even know where is evil and where is good. Already depriving a person (here we include other races) of the ability to feel is evil.
The Sith, on the other hand, develop these concepts, trying to develop a strong leader who can understand what others want and feel. And in general, there are no such rooted concepts as darkness or light. Power is neutral in its essence, the whole problem depends on which hands it falls into.
For example, I always play a Sith, control the dark sides of power, but I never abandon my charges and I am always ready to support them (in the game)
And lastly, I read about the characters of 3 parts of KOTOR. There was a Sith Lord who, like the others, had a slave. But the whole point was that he treated her like a wife and even later actually married (xs, I don’t remember exactly, I read it for a long time.), And he also did not care about power and intrigue. He just lived by the laws - Shit at everyone, but he didn't leave his own people.

L
Lord vivec 05.08.21

.... It was Darth Malgus .... I would like to read a book about him, if it comes out ..) And you can also remember Kreia, or rather the dialogues with her (a character from the second KOTOR). She might fit the strange definition of "Light" Sith. And in general, this definition can include all adherents of the dark side of power, who do not have a penchant for saddism, mass murder, and a mad thirst for power. For, of course, not all Sith are only destruction ..)

P
Palladin92 05.08.21

Lord Vivec
Thank you, it seems as if it was.
I don’t think about Kreia ... she was just offended, but she, like any girl in the sandbox, who had her shovel and bucket taken away from her, begins to take revenge on everyone, saying that “all the bastards and in general I’ll break this sandbox to hell - not for me, nor for you ! " and shit to all who do not get it. Same with Kreia. She wanted to destroy the power, so that there would not be neither Sith nor Jedi, because the first drove her with nasty brooms from the hut (that is, Malachor)), and the latter were completely expelled.

T
TreTreTre 05.08.21

The Light Sith is a Sith that helps the planets, but serves the darkness.

E
Evil Dart Revan 05.08.21

If you look in Kotor - there are only two Sith - Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion !!! Do you imagine any of them light and kind? As for the rest - they are Dark Jedi!

R
Richards 05.08.21

But I think that the Light Sith is, you can become like Force Anlisht was a Sith, finally, by mistake of a child's and by Vader's conviction, then all the same to a bright one, and he did not become a Jedi either. Well, you can also study the dark force and be angry with the Sith, a light Sith if you do not believe too much in their anger, which is so bad as the Jedi Council said, but not everyone in it agreed with this, the same Qui Gonn carried contradictions with him their views were on the Force.

H
HK-48a 05.08.21

her light Sith is none other than Master Windu, his technique is very close to the dark side! he plunges himself into a combat trance during which he easily uses rage and aggression! Also, Master Yadll (not to be confused with Yoda, they are of the same race) used the technique to lengthen life very close to the dark side! but the lightest of the Sith is Kwa-Gon Jinn, he often changed the orders and teachings of the order, but only in order to help others!

m
me sugar-free please 05.08.21

The title of the topic killed.
Yes, the author, half of the Sith are light.

H
HK-48a 05.08.21

Well, Obi-Wan is a little bit))) and Darth Revan is no longer Revan! After all, the personality has been changed! and if only they had not changed, then maybe master Vondar and Bastila with her battle meditation hung on the walls of Oden's cells!

X
XeOs 05.08.21

Yes, Revan and Darth Revan are different things on the side of power

and the light Sith exists and this is ya)

and also ya necroposter: DD