3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
semen1900 05.08.21 10:45 pm

What to play after The Witcher3 (immersion in the world)? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Which of you played after The Witcher3 and you were "sucked" into the game, no less than in The Witcher?
Several games can be named.
ps Preferably not old)) I understand that Skyrim is also not bad, but I mean the games released at least after The Witcher (2015).

UPD.
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla?
RDR2?
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
IngwardIn 05.08.21

semen1900
This is probably a cliché, but RDR2 copes with it just as well.
It also seems like Kingdom comes deliverance is also good, I also want to try it myself. And maybe Elex.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.08.21

for etawa it is necessary to know why and what is so drawn into the world of the Witcher 3
if you see the witcher as the world as a whole, then probably after the Witcher 3 there were no similar games with unique worlds. because there were no cool clones of The Witcher 3 and how and nothing comes to mind. such games will probably only come out sometime there.
if we consider the world as a reality of exploration, then probably the competitors are the dragon age inquisitor (came out a little earlier), the gridfall probably will not be very strong. and there fallout 3 may be somewhere else
if we consider the world as space, then these are the last games of the Assassin Creed series, rdr2 for pitch and can be remembered higher in the Kind Cam
if the witcher is just like a fantasy, then any fantasy with monsters with long swords, respectively.

N
Nurp 05.08.21

semen1900
RDR2, and then
https://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/komfortnyj_chellendzh_v_tussent_na_16_18_urovnyah-976910/

R
RicoChico 05.08.21

KDM is that. It's a stretch to call Sony's openworld exclusives.

s
semen1900 05.08.21

Nurp RDR2, and then
forums.playground ru / witcher_3_wild_hunt / walkthr ...
Nurp ... RDR2 - agree ... and replay Tussent again? What for?

s
semen1900 05.08.21

IngwardIn
Kingdom Come Deliverance looks like a game until 2015, not 2018)) But the Witcher is just the opposite.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.08.21

semen1900
And what is the criterion of the game before and after 2015? in my graphically and technologically both games are more or less on the same level, and both were a little sold out. the detail in the kinom cam is a little higher because it is under the first person in terms of shaders and lighting technologies, it can be a little strange pbs / pbr in kk.
finally so modern (no longer) graphone is about since 2014 to a varying degree, namely with an ac unit - the next high-quality race is only cybepunk 2077, probably a mechvarior or a couple of this seems to be and the metro ehotus is upgraded somewhere else.

s
semen1900 05.08.21

MunchkiN 616
The criterion is that the Witcher3 from 2015 has a graphonium of the level of the games of the 2019-2020 year.
Now I bought RDR2, played for several hours, the graphon is gorgeous, no doubt about it. But the plot is not yet catchy at all.

a
attacking_beaver 05.08.21

semen1900
in rdr, which is the first which is the second, the main thing is the atmosphere, and not even the plot. the story is standard, about friendship, betrayal, money, adventure, the usual set for this genre. if you don't like the setting, then I think it's not even worth spending time on this game. I like the America of that time, and the game conveys this spirit very well, well, at least like in the films, because none of us lived at that time and can not say how it really was. I just, as they say, lived in this game. I did everything I could and collected. explored every corner. and it was interesting for me throughout the game.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.08.21

semen1900 wrote: The
Witcher3 from 2015 has a graphical level of games from 2019-2020.
I would analyze in detail and argue with such an assertion for a long treatise, but I consider it a senseless and lazy occupation. compare at least the witcher 3 with wachdogs 2 or rdr2 ... in the witcher 3 there is no tessellation, 3d sky, volumetric fog, no parallax from the times of sruzis, no ultra high definition textures for 6GB vram. but there is only pbr + ssr shadendg reflections, wet surfaces, haer works and the water is well sealed but flat unfortunately.

s
semen1900 05.08.21

MunchkiN 616 is
from a technical point of view, but from a visual point of view - in the Witcher, the picture looks juicy and dynamic.
but about the plot and "tightening" in the game generally keep quiet.

attacking_beaver
here I do not argue a single gram, RDR2 beautifully conveys America 1899 and this is a fact ... when I look at the graph of rdr2, it's already scary to imagine what the graphics will be in 2025))) we'll play a movie) on GTX9090ti))

I
IngwardIn 05.08.21

semen1900
I do not agree, the graph is in order there. The color scheme is different. Well, maybe ... give or take the same thing, but not that much worse. But she can tighten.
MunchkiN 616
Eniway looks allright the same, and to this day you can test computers. ))

s
semen1900 05.08.21

IngwardIn wrote:
I do not agree, the grafon is in order. The color scheme is different
in the order where? in The Witcher3? Yes, okay, as for 2015 it is generally chic, 90% of games in 2020-2021 suck at The Witcher3 on the graph.
According to the plot ... for 5 years I have not yet met a single game that is addictive as the Witcher. For 10 years - The Witcher3 and Skyrim.
Now ... well, RDR2 .. but weak, although the picture on my 3060 looks very juicy .., on the second - the old 1050ti is already very weak. When the same Witcher3 goes to ultras.

s
semen1900 23.12.21

After Witcher 3 and RDR2 I already tried to play in: AS Valhalla, Dark Souls 3 and Shadov of Mordor - all of this was enough for 15-30 minutes, after which the game was demolished ... :)
The thoughts of going through the Witcher 3 in a new way are already coming. , which I have not yet had with any of the games for all the time ..

a
alex9208 20.01.23

Dragon Age Inquisition is very immersive, the cut scenes are super. The story itself is interesting, with many interesting characters. Mechanics at first will cut their eyes. If you don’t want to delete the game for the first hour, there is a chance that it will strike you in the heart and become one of your favorite games. :)

B
Boloboom 20.01.23

RDR2 definitely, GoW both parts, Detroit, The Last of Us, Death Stranding

b
barbarian 20.01.23

I completed dark souls 2 and sekiro after the witcher