3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Star_Archangel83 05.08.21 10:48 pm

Bug in MassEffect 2: Legendary Edition / quest: the place of the fall of Normandy (Mass Effect 2)

Thanks in advance to everyone who responds to this problem !!! The bug is as follows: This quest is not closed. Found all the tokens (21, not 20), respectively, visited all the "memorable" places among the wreckage, Shepard's helmet from ME 1 and Presley's diary were found, the monument was erected. Returned to Normandy, received a letter from Hacket with gratitude, Shepard's helmet in the cabin as it should be. But the quest weighs in unclosed ones, so that it (((!!! Googled this problem, they say: it was not necessary to pick up 21 tokens. The solution with saved / loaded does not work. I don `t want.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 05.08.21

Star_Archangel83
If, in fact, the quest is completed, but has not disappeared from the journal, then let it hang, it will not affect the passage of the game.

.Chiken 05.08.21

Star_Archangel83
You can ignore this line if you don't want to replay it. Even if the game did not count it for you in this way, this quest will absolutely not affect anything in the future. Collected tokens, found a helmet, received a letter - that's all, in fact: you can forget about this task xD

UPD: oh, no, it still has a little effect: all the names from the found tokens will appear on the memorial in Normandy in the next part. I think if Hackett sent you a letter, then the quest was still valid and you can be calm xD