3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turian 05.08.21 10:48 pm

Kratos' Best Weapon (God of War 3)

"Claws of Aida"
Usyo.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MetalObsidian 05.08.21

WHAT IS THE BEST AT YOUR LOOK.

M
MetalObsidian 05.08.21

FOR ME CEPTUS, BECAUSE IT IS ABLE TO KNOB ANYONE.

[
[SSStylish] 05.08.21

for me so blades of Hades ... very beautiful effects, powerful attacks. good magic, which helps a lot with a large number of enemies.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 05.08.21

Not that, not another, but the blades of Nemesis) Of course, in some moments the septus is indispensable, but the rest of the time he used only Nemesis

T
TheNik 05.08.21

I only use the blades of the exile at level 5,
cestus are terrible and uncomfortable and although they take down enemies, they are a very slow weapon,
Nemizid blades do not help when there are a crowd of enemies, although magic with current helps against ram-people and the like. Blades of Hades are also beautiful, but they do not differ from the blades of the exile, so I take the blades of the exile, it is very beautiful when Kratos arranges with them a direct Brazilian parade during the battle.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 05.08.21

Nemesis is effective just for the crowd, you just need to learn how to handle them + this is an analogue of the Blades of the Exile, the nemesis bypasses the Claws of Hades, at least because there is a technique with attraction to the enemy, and the Claws tear out souls that do not hammer very much

T
TheNik 05.08.21

Against the boss the Sword of Olympus, of course, against the enemies of any other weapon.

N
NapkoMen 05.08.21

the blades of the exile, as for me, they are the best + magic is very powerful at 5lvl pumping. but if you choose between cestus and the claws of hades, then probably the 1st they are more powerful than the claws, and the magic of the claws is weak (I don't really like it).

T
TheNik 05.08.21

The magic of Hades' weapons and the exile fizzles out for me)))
In Hades, a demon of 10 meters attacks the enemies, a phalanx of Spartans with spears falls from the air, which kills all living (weak) enemy force nearby and protects from any blow to him at the time of a special attack on Kratos.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 05.08.21

blades of hades ...

C
Cleric 1 05.08.21

Yes, blades of Hades

Z
Zvon1501 05.08.21

The scourge of nemesis is powerful, healthy knuckles of Hercules are good for powerful attacks, the sword of Olympus is generally very cool! Well, the blades of the exile are a standard weapon, acceptable for almost all types of enemies!

C
Cwim 05.08.21

I like the blades of chaos better

P
Percival cox 05.08.21

What kind of blue ones are there, like hooks) 2 pieces) here they are, I forgot what they are called)

A
Andron Kondratenko 05.08.21

Blades of the Exile

R
Reverend Sultan 05.08.21

I like all weapons, except for the Scourge of Nemesis - I can't play them normally.

D
Droticzadrotic 05.08.21

Chaos swords, even with a small gap, are the fastest best against most bosses. The claws of Hades are the best against the crowd (they differ from the swords of chaos with a circular attack - in fact, you can effectively pound a cyclops with a square and at the same time not prevent all fucking skeletons from stabbing you in the back while killing them) should be noted this is the most interesting weapon and also l1 + triangle is a very useful blow. Cestus is so understandable to everyone and is indispensable against shields and it is better for them to wet scorpions and pumped zombies (against pumped zombies stupidly press the triangle), however, it is almost absolutely impossible for them to kill Zeus, and even against satyrs better fast weapons yaby said cestus is the most boring mk little combo.Hephaestus didn't lie to me - the scourge of nemesis is really amazing weapons, even said the miraculous only battles they need mainly in the air - all opponents of which can be thrown into the air, he just twists and turns (there are also places where you can stand in a narrow corridor and hold down the square-whip himself it will do everything) and, in general, the most effective weapons if there are no gorgon shields and any spikes crawling out of the floor, and against bosses, the exile's blades are even better.

C
Cwim 05.08.21

Yes you bent the whole lecture

k
kratoss1998 05.08.21

I like Nemesis more if everything is hacked for infinity, as well as Nemesis and Ceptus.

C
Cwim 05.08.21

You are a cheater, normal people are not cheaters