3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander OmiCron 05.08.21 10:48 pm

Optimization of the game and the clarity of the picture in the game (Fallout 4)

Guys, hello everyone! Listen, about + -5 years have passed since the release, and for the first time the game had some problems, like there was no clarity in the game (soap, everything was smeared, the textures were poorly immersed) and the problem with the FPS was that the game engine was sharpened only for 60 frames, but if you make it higher, then the game itself began to behave inadequately.
Tell me, if anyone knows, now how are things going with this? Or you still need to refine the game yourself, install all sorts of optimization modes and go into the game config to set everything up there.
2 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 05.08.21

Alexander OmiCron
Like any game from the gazebo, this one also needs to be modified with a file. ...

S
Spiny 05.08.21

Alexander OmiCron
The game is clearly not very optimized. I don’t think that with the help of mods you can do something interesting. Unless it is forcibly turned off according to the schedule (not just lowering the settings, but making a complete soap out of the game). In the game, there are drop fps (fps sags for 1-2 seconds) and, in general, some locations seem to be abnormal (in them the fps is lowered). The owner of the RTX 2080 Ti himself, and I know what I'm talking about. This game will not produce a consistently smooth picture, even on the i9 with a 3090. Plus, mods also make matters worse. I'm personally bored of playing folich 4 without mods. I love to build something else there, which means I download a bunch of mods for construction. Construction in folch is the main enemy of FPS.