3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
drendomir 05.08.21 10:48 pm

Charging the laptop from the bank

Hi, I know the question is a little off topic. If you connect a jar from the type-c in / out connector to the laptop's USB port, will the laptop be charged like this? In case I was unsuccessful, I leave my scribbles in paint, thanks in advance for your reply

3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.08.21

if this is some kind of laptop that has the format of a power supply connector through this thing like a phone, then maybe yes. however, I suppose that there are some subtleties in terms of the power output from this battery and the power supply from the mains.
if not, then in theory it should not and should in every possible way prevent the ingress of parasitic currents into the motherboard and the controller via the controller through the controller, otherwise it will explode fucking babah and there is no it.

M
Marsj 05.08.21

We need a special power bank.

SpoilerCharging laptops - the ability to use a power bank to charge laptops. Laptop batteries have a higher capacity and generally higher operating voltages than smartphone and tablet batteries; therefore, not every power bank is suitable for charging them. And even if such a function is directly stated, the compatibility of the powerbank with a specific laptop must be clarified separately: different laptop models can differ significantly in battery charging parameters.

.Chiken 05.08.21

drendomir
PowerDelivery xD standard support is required