3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander OmiCron 05.08.21 10:52 pm

How to complete all missions (Fallout 4)

A question for people who love and know the Fallout 4 game well. The question is below.
I am a very pedantic perfectionist in terms of completing missions. Tell me how best to go through missions in order to complete them, if possible? Maybe there are some guides and information on this subject? I don't want to go through and miss most of the missions.

And what do you say about this ... I really love "Vacuuming" the cards in such games (for example, I will give a slightly similar Outer Worlds), I really like to look through every corner of the map and go into every house. Do you think it makes sense to do this in Fallout 4? And honestly, I'm somewhat afraid of the size of the cards, no matter how long it takes ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
X
X Ishimura X 05.08.21

Alexander OmiCron The
list of all quests is here.
Spoilerhttps: //fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8B_Fallout_4 the final, you will need to join one of the factions and branches from the others will not be available. I would also add that accepting an offer from Preston Garvey, joining the ranks of the minutemans, is advisable only after passing the Nuka World DLC. Or proceed to its passage after completing all the quests of the main game.

B
Basil44 05.08.21

Alexander OmiCron
found on some website:
Spoilers long sought quest triggers and find them, and now tell you how to get all the bonuses from all factions, except for only two: the color of the Institute for the power armor, and the Brotherhood of defenders of the status of steel and bonuses this rank.

From the very beginning, we go on the quests of the minutemans and capture the Castle with all the settlements. For the best effect, settlements can be developed (5 people with 80% happiness is quite enough), then minutemans will start walking around the community and help you in battles. It is important to understand that the Institute will not attack the Castle before you tell Preston: "The decision has been made. From now on, the Institute is our enemy", this phrase is a trigger that cancels the quests of all other factions.

After "pumping" the minutemans, go to the main task (ATTENTION !!!) before killing Kellogg. At this moment, the Brotherhood of Steel arrives and then you can go to carry out their quests. Do everything indiscriminately, and it is better not to collide with them before their arrival (The reward for the quest to find the paladin Brandis is changing - if you complete the quest after the arrival of the Brotherhood, you will receive a unique legendary armor). Complete all additional tasks including (except for repetitive ones).

We move along the plot until the moment we meet with the Underground, and here, attention, as soon as you decipher the hunter's chip - you don't need to carry it to Virgil, complete every single subway quest.
First, until you have given the data, the "Jackpot" quest chain is available after which the Mechanic Tom will start selling you armored suits.
Secondly, the quests "Boston at night" (1-2), "The list of the killed" (1-2), and "Randolph Station" (1-6), 11 quests "Mila" from Tom, and the quest to capture the Mercer station from PAM.
Now that the Subway is completely ours, we can act.

After handing over the codes to Virgil, we bring them directly to the Brotherhood and go to the Institute. We carry out the first quest there (a closed institution) and persuade Dr. Lee to return to the Brotherhood.
After we talked to Dr. Lee, we can teleport between the institute and any location without fear of ruining our relationship with anyone.
ATTENTION!!! Do not give the virus with the record to Ingram! In general, do not talk to her until the quest "Mass Fusion".

We go to the Underground and take the quest from Desdemona "Under the ground and under cover". We carry it out until the item "Continue to work with the Father" appears. Be sure to follow the item "Equip the synths with weapons."
Then we complete the quests of the institute until the "Battle for Bunker Hill".
Here from my personal advice: Bunker Hill itself and the Mass Fusion building should be cleared to the maximum. In Bunker Hill, complete all quests, and simply clear Mass Fusion of the raiders and pick up all the holotapes that are there, including the password on the upper floors. There are also unique boots that prevent fall damage. But this is a separate topic.

About Bunker Hill, we warn the Subway and go there. As soon as we meet the hunter, we talk to him, and then we shoot him in the back, kill him and leave from there to the "Father". We say that there was an ambush and go with him to the council. After the advice, access to the quest "Mass Fusion" and "Strife" opens. We take x6-88 as partners, complete the "Strife" task, and wander with a partner in the Commonwealth until there is a maximum relationship and his perk, respectively. Do not forget to pick up the magazine from the Institute and buy the legendary items in their shop, then it will be too late.
Then we warn you about the "Mass Fusion" Brotherhood. At this moment, Ingram will not ask you for a virus, but will simply go to Mass Fusion.

As soon as we board the rotorcraft to fly to the building, the Institute becomes our enemy (and the Undercover and Undercover mission fails), so as soon as we leave the Mass Fusion building, we go to the Subway and talk to Desdemona, she says so that you go to the Minutemen and ask them for help. So we do, we go to the castle and tell Preston that the Institute and I are now enemies.

He will tell us to go to Sturges and give him the virus, but for the script to work, you need to turn in the task to Ingram. So we do, we turn in the Mass Fusion task and fly to Sturges, we give the virus and immediately talk to him again. He makes us a copy of the virus, and already with this copy we are sent to the Brotherhood. At this moment, the Castle will be attacked, but we are NOT (!!!) going to defend it! Once we defend the Castle, the last Minutemen quest will begin, and then the Brotherhood quests will be gone! We go through all the quests of the Brotherhood until the moment of "Strategic thinking", as soon as the elder gives it to us, we no longer talk to anyone from the Brotherhood.

Now, having the status of Paladin and having completed the Danse quest, having received the approval of x6-88 and his perk and safely leaving him at the Institute, having completed all the Underground quests, we go to defend the Castle. After defending the Castle, the trigger goes off, and all the quests of the Brotherhood in the storyline are canceled, and we can forget about the war between the Underground and the Brotherhood. We go to the Institute, blow it up, turn on the evacuation and that's it. We get our ending.

B
Basil44 05.08.21

Alexander OmiCron wrote:
I really like to "vacuum" the cards in these games,
these games are designed for that
Alexander OmiCron wrote:
Do you think it makes sense to do this in Fallout 4?
notes, terminals, caches, easter eggs ... isn't it interesting?
Alexander OmiCron wrote:
And honestly, I'm somewhat afraid of the size of the cards, no matter how long it takes ...
and what else to do after completing the main quest?