3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 05.08.21 10:52 pm

What pissed you off the most about the game? (Doom)

For example, I was enraged by the small number of cartridges, which were constantly not enough to shoot all the enemies. It was also enraged that if you were killed, then you start the whole level anew, and under such circumstances, the thought appeared that - "oh well, that's not interesting." But the truth is not interesting, because you need to do everything all over again, go through, collect, start the whole location all over again. Personally, these two nuances infuriate me!
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koresh Togliatti 05.08.21

Death_Cold Is there
anything in the game that there are saves?

K
KAPRAL27 05.08.21

No, why don't you save this non-kosher. You need the entire level from scratch, and with a pistol. And there were always enough cartridges if you rummage around all the corners and look for hiding places with cartridges and first-aid kits.

D
DeathColdUA 05.08.21

Koresh Togliatti
Do you even remember about them when you get into the game? When I start playing, I generally forget about saving and other nonsense.

K
Koresh Togliatti 05.08.21

Death_Cold
Believe it or not, but nevertheless I always remember.

K
KAPRAL27 05.08.21

Death_Cold
I was saved in front of every door, and in front of every key.

D
DeathColdUA 05.08.21

Koresh Togliatti
KAPRAL27
Saving is no longer the same. In such arcade shooters, you need to shoot without saving, but it is often a shame that you have come a long way and just a little left to the end, but here you merge for some reason.

L
Lethun 05.08.21

What pissed me off the most was her simplicity