3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lablador 05.08.21 10:57 pm

Play PS like PS

I wanted to know if it is possible to play on a PC (on a TV, not on a monitor, and with a wireless joystick) like on a PS? And then the prices of games for PS compared to PCs are just space. There was no set-top box before, I play on PC, mainly in shooters (Battelfield (series (4, bad company).
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
alternat1ve 05.08.21

of course

L
Lablador 05.08.21

How? If possible in detail ..

M
Marsj 05.08.21

You connect a pc, pc gamepad, tv or monitor or projector and voila! The prefix is ​​assembled.

X
XOPSSS 05.08.21

You cut TV like the same monitor
You buy an adequate joystick with a normal bluetooth receiver. All

Shl. About the prices of games for consoles. What prevents you from taking on the disc and selling it after passing it? I personally do this. In digital, I only take old skidon hits

L
Lablador 05.08.21

1. Adequate joy - what is it?
2. From games I prefer Battle in multiplayer, which for PS5 will cost (Battle 2042) about six

C
CuryLiiS 05.08.21

Lablador
from boxing or ps4 5
they are friends with Windows
https://prnt.sc/1gdwqwa well, not about 6

R
RicoChico 05.08.21

Lablador
For network shooters, forget to play on your PC with a gamepad. Everyone will rape you there.

M
Marsj 05.08.21

Lablador
Joy with XInput support. And so adequate joey is wired, and cordless is battery milking. Make the world cleaner :)

P
Protocol10 05.08.21

RicoChiko

Well, not a fact. It depends on what kind of jokes, depending on what kind of skill and tactical and strategic thinking, the ability to play for the team, knowledge of maps, nuances, etc. Someone can bend "tractor drivers" with a gamepad. If you take the COP, then with a gamepad, yes, there is nothing to do. But if the spell is from the last parts, then it is easy to play. I took MW 2019, even in the lobby they show who is playing what and half are sitting with gamepads.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.08.21

The TV set is the same monitor and now we notice the speakers are being pushed into the monitors so that with a modern pitch with chdmi output, there won't be much difference.
But with the gamepad, everything is not quite so good, as I understand it, it should be a gamepad from ps4-5 - they seem to work for pitch through third-party software, for pitch most likely there is no full support for their functionality in the form of any touchpad lamps and a message that the gamepad will turn off ... not all games support symbols from dormouse to pitch and honestly, I have never tried to connect any gamepad without a cord. with xbox gamepads, Windows compatibility should be better.

L
Lablador 05.08.21

Hmmm ...... even more fog! The last time I played with a joystick was in the late 90s in the 16-bit Sega Mega Drive console, the most advanced at that time was the Zero Tolerance jester. Since then I've only played multiplayer Battlefield 2, Battlefield Bad Company, Battlefield 4? only on PC. I have no experience playing online shooters on a console with joey. Yes, and to pay 5000 tr per game, and 3000 tr per year for the very opportunity to play on the network, well, it's a little expensive for me. I used to pay 1000 per game on a PC, and play for five years in a series.

P
Pavel rally 05.08.21

Lablador
None of your friends have a joystick to try? I think this will be hell. If you are a shooter lover, it is better to play on a PC with a mouse. Why PS5? Xbox Series S is cheaper at 26,990.

L
Lablador 05.08.21

Pavel Rally
Yes, but the annual subscription is 12,000 rubles. if I'm not mistaken.

M
Marsj 05.08.21

2 in 1 - wireless / wired gamepad without problems
Spoilerhttps: //www.dns-shop.ru/product/d3f003481ccf3332/gejmpad-microsoft-xbox-wlc--kabel-cernyj/

J
John14b 05.08.21

You can play it ... but it depends on what goals you pursue. The TV has more imput lag than the monitor (I tried it on TV, the difference with the monitor is huge. This is especially noticeable in fast shooters and races like F1) Although it is tolerable for single-coil projects. No wireless connection for online games, just wire. In the battle on the pc, there is no auto-game and other tweaks to the enemy (except for the campaign, there is). The last time I played with a joystick was in the late 90s, well, here I can sympathize - you can cook Vaseline) I myself play BF4 cartoon on a PC on a gamepad from an xbox, but not from a TV) If I did not play from a gamepad at all, then there will be hell in a PC version of the game. The above message from Marsj is just a great solution without problems, In incentive through a big picture, you can set up a gamepad for any game, even one that is not supported (I played like a stalker gunlinger with a gamepad)

P
Pavel rally 05.08.21

John14b
To reduce input lag, TVs have a game mode or a PC mode, you also need a high-quality HDMI cable, with a high transfer rate.

f
foxskad 05.08.21

Not a joystick, but a gamepad or controller. The
joystick is for controlling the aircraft.

Games on the console do not need to buy new ones, on the used market they cost a penny
Discounts very often occur and prices also fall
And besides, there is ps plus where games are given for free and sometimes even very useful.

I myself have been playing PC for many years and I never had a console before ps4.
But only ps5 suits me because 60 fps is almost full and not like in a bug where there were constant drops.

L
Lablador 31.08.21

Bought a PS5, downloaded Battle, playing on a gamepad is a pain

P
Pavel rally 31.08.21

Lablador
I warned :)