3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Unique and rare vehicles GTA 2 (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Unique and Rare Vehicles
I continue to revive the GTA 2 forum. The next step is unique and rare vehicles.
Legend
UC = Unique Color - Unique color
UM = Unique Model - Unique model
FI = Full Immune - Full invulnerability
RM = Rare Model - Rare model
Useful information
1. Unfortunately, in the days of GTA 2 there was no garage for saving cars. So you can get the most unique cars.
2. For bonus cars Wang Car it is not necessary to find all cars, it is enough to know where two are. We accumulate 50,000 (for saving), sit in one of the collectible cars, run, save, reboot and go to the second. Once in it, you will find yourself at the Wang Car garage with all the bonus cars.
3. Work is underway on the point
4. Regarding the extraction of cop wheelbarrows. The 5th wanted level becomes available only from the 2nd district, and the 6th from the 3rd. But there is an exception in the second area - the Tanks Giving mission.
FAQ on the unique and rare Transport
You can get
in missiyah1. Meteor
pix.PlayGround.ru
(Sorry for the quality of the picture)
Uniqueness - UC (dark green)
Mission - Final Job, (2) The
Head of Scientists arrives not on a regular Meteor, but on a dark green one. Stupidly kill the owner of the car and that's it. But there is one difficulty - the boss of scientists is armed with a flamethrower, so it's better to crush him.
2. Trailer
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UC (brown) (this color is unique for him in this area).
Mission - Distraction Action / Benson Burner (these are of course not all missions, I just don't remember them all) (2)
In the Distraction Action mission, it is not necessary to dirty the trailer leaving the garage and run into cops. You can wait quietly for these 2 minutes without leaving and that's it! Our trailer. It only remains to unload it and get a special agent's wheelbarrow as a bonus.
In the mission Benson Burner, having gained access to the trailer, we immediately destroy the car that we stole and the job is done. Or, more precisely, failed. You can safely pick up the trailer.
3. Bus
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UC (red stripe)
Mission - Fake Truce (2)
Such a bus does not travel to stops. Those who drive at the stops have a strip that is not red. Such a bus is only in the mission for the scientists Fake Truce. Getting on the bus and reaching the rednecks, without honking, we crush all the "important" rednecks.
4. Roughneck Pickup Truck
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UC (blue).
Mission - GranÒ‘pa we love you (2)
Having won this pickup, we calmly crush the grandfather, who is important for the mission.
5. Fire truck
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - RM
Mission - Fire Truck Fun (2)
Fire truck with a flamethrower. To get it you need to complete the mission. The main thing is not to get it too dirty during the mission.
6. Truck
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UC (dark purple)
Mission - Cossack Conversion (3)
Having arrived on such a truck, to the place where the Russians will have to get into our truck, you need to contrive a lot, quickly driving back and crushing the Russians, failing the mission.
7. Garbage Truck
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - FI
Mission - Conversion Evasion (3)
This is the only car with such cool protection that you can get! So you can try for her. In general, having reached the place where the Zaibatsu are holding the Hare Krishnas, we immediately go to the tanks, dying from their shots. Of course, they will take away one life from us and take away all the weapons, but for the sake of this car with FI, you can sacrifice it. Krishna's boss will say that it was not so easy to get to the base, and you will have an arrow pointing to this same garbage truck. On it we quickly get to the base and crush the Krishnaites, failing the mission. This garbage truck can be very useful for us to have fun with the cops, to safely raise authority among this or that gang, for other missions.
8. Long limousine.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UM (this model is unique for the 3rd region)
Mission - Rooftop Rescue (3)
This limousine does not travel around the vicinity of the 3rd district, so it cannot be obtained anywhere except in this mission. We go through the mission stupidly, without messing up the limousine.
9. Van.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission - Rooftop Rescue (3)
Having reached the place with the limousines, we quickly get rid of the Z-bandits blocking our way, then we sit in one of the 3 vans and drive it not too close to the limousines, so as not to lose sight of the van, and shoot the limousine with the Krishnaites from the bazooka.
10. Van
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission - Lick those Loonies (1)
1 way (with failure).
When we get into the van, we immediately go to the Z-fighters and crush them. The van is ours.
Method 2 (without failure)
After picking up the Z-fighters, we go to the Loonies. We need to kill all Loonies without messing up the van. Your best bet is to leave it at a distance and manually deal with the Loonies.
11. Miara
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission - Final Job (1)
Johnny Zoo arrives not on a regular miara, but on a dark green one. We act in the same way as in the case of the meteor of the head of scientists.
Rare cars 1. Fire Truck
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - RM
Looks like an ordinary fire truck, only instead of a water cannon it has a flamethrower! Here's something to have fun with. Awarded for finding all of the Wang Car collectible cars.
2. Land Romer
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - RM The
car is not very useful, but still. Drives through the streets with wanted level 6.
3. Armored Land Romer
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - RM
Much better than usual. Also with army machine guns! Awarded for collecting all Wang Car collectible cars.
4. Spetsnaz van.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - RM
We put any repainted car opposite Max Paynt and set the 4th wanted level. We are waiting for the arrival of the special forces and, having got rid of them, we quickly repaint the car. After that, you can safely get into the special forces van.
5. Special agent's car.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - RM
See point 4, only instead of the 4th wanted level 5th. You can also get a car for collecting all Wang Car collectible cars with a nice addition.
6. Peacemaker.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - RM
Starts driving around the city at the 6th wanted level. It is extremely difficult to get it. Why? And try to get it yourself :)
7. A-Type
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - RM
In the first district, along the road in the east next to the church, we go north to the "stop". Then we go west and, having entered the territory of Loonies, we look at the sidewalk. After a while, you will see the car you are looking for.
The car can be found in one more place, but the way there is more difficult than to the previous one. How to get to it can be seen in my video on the rare transport of the 1st district.
8. Van
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UC (dark red)
Parked near the third world bank. If you don't remember where he is, then my video on the rare transport of the 1st district shows how to get to it.
9. Van
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UC (swamp)
Parked not far from another bank. How to get there is also shown in my video (see previous paragraph).
Cars only available in multiplayer 1. Tow Truck
pix.PlayGround.ru
Similar to the towing vehicle. It can also be used to hook up trailers
2. GT-A1
pix.PlayGround.ru
Collectible car for Wang Car. Very good because is racing.

Cannot be obtained
on the street1. A train with all its trailers.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UM
Unfortunately, this is not GTA 1 for you. The train cannot be controlled here.
2. GT-A1
pix.PlayGround.ru
Collectible car for Wang Car. There are only a few of them, but you can't ride one of them, because as soon as you sit in it, you are thrown to the car dealership. This car can only be driven in multiplayer.
In missions 1. Van
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UC (yellow)
Mission - Fire Truck Fun (2)
Cannot be obtained because the mission can be failed either by destroying the car, or die / be arrested. And after death / arrest, mission cars disappear.
2. Truck.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness –UC (purple)
Mission - Deconstruction Yard (3)
Cannot be obtained because Claude doesn't recognize the car. This is when you stand next to the car and press "Get in the car", but Claude does not sit down.
3. Hari-hari-Krsna.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - FI
Mission - Karma Assasins (3)
Bus of the main mercenary Krishna. See the reason for non-mining in paragraph 2.
4. Long limousine
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - FI
Mission - Greatest Hits (2)
A car of one Zaibatsu to be killed. For the reason for non-mining, see paragraph 2.
5. Miara
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - FI
Mission - Armored Car Clash (1)
During the mission, they will drive around the city as much as 2, but we will not be able to get one due to the fact that Claude and their will not recognize.
6. Van
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission - Happy Gas Smash (1)
From the dark green van will appear reinforcements Loonies who owe Johnny money. Again, Claude does not recognize the car.
7. Limousine Dimentia
pix.PlayGround.ru
Uniqueness - UM
Mission - Dimentia to go (1)
The most unique model in the entire game. There is only in this mission and nowhere else (not counting the bonus levels). You cannot get it for the same reason as in paragraph 1.
8. Van
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission - Pizza Cake (1) A
dark purple van belonging to a pizzeria. Cannot be obtained for the same reason as in item 1.

Beta Transport pix.PlayGround.ru

PS: In brackets next to the mission names, the number of the area in which this mission is indicated is indicated.
My Youtube videos on the extraction of a unique and rare transport:

Rare transport of the first region:
Unique transport of the first region:
FAQ v1.3
Last update - 2.06.2012
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlSar 05.08.21

XAKEP 8
Heh, well done.
This topic is quite unusual in 2ka.

the fact that I take the place of a GTA 2 expert already says a lot,
you are mistaken, does not say anything ...

And as for the topic - you should
only hide everything under spoilers, as in CA, for example,

Only you approached strangely criteria of uniqueness ...
In an amicable way, cars are unique only in missions
Still, what drives around the city is at most rare

We'll talk in HP, ok?
I am an old researcher of unique transport :)

C
Champion 2016 05.08.21

XAKEP 8
Heh, excellent. That sales did not think about uts in GTA2.

But I would advise you to change a little:
1) uc2 - here it is not an invisible color, as in Weiss-Sana, it is probably better to remove it and combine it with UC
2) cars from the streets do not pull uniqueness in any way, they are always available. Rare, yes, probably, but not unique
3) BC, BA - it's not uniqueness, it's just the property of cars.

A
AlSar 05.08.21

Champion
2008 I already scribbled to him about this in PM
And so there is still something to write about ...

C
Champion 2016 05.08.21

And so there is still something to write about ...
well, I don’t know, I haven’t played GTA2

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

Here is the list of changes that I made after criticism.
1) BA uniqueness has been replaced by UBA
2) there is now a number denoting the area number next to the mission names
3) BC and uc2 uniqueness have been removed
4) the "On the street" section has been replaced with "Wang Car + Police Cars"

and more. where can you find this car?
pix.PlayGround.ru
I didn’t find it in the game and I’m thinking of throwing it into my fax on uts

A
AlSar 05.08.21

XAKEP 8
This is a special case of
Towtruck is only available in multiplayer
Insert into the section with "rare" along with a flamethrower-fire and a-type

remove UBA, instead write RM

and there are cars that, for example, are not found in a specific area, only in 1 mission, where are they?
IMHO, in the UM

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

AlSar
and there are cars, which, for example, are not found in a specific area, only in 1 mission, where are they?
IMHO, in UM

you are me?

x
xMiGx 05.08.21

The dark green meteor from Final Job also differs in that it can be repainted in other colors (you cannot repaint regular Meteors)

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

xMiGx
not bad

A
AlSar 05.08.21

XAKEP 8
You, you.
I also clarify:
1) Take out the beta transport separately from "cannot be obtained", a completely different category
2) replace aFI with just FI - there are no absolutely indestructible in other games, everywhere there are ways to say goodbye to a wheelbarrow.
However, we call them Full Immune. You also name it
3) Instead of "in missions" write "unique transport", and accordingly "rare transport"

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

Updating the FAQ!

1) Beta-transport moved to a separate category
2) Added item "Cars available only in multiplayer"

A
AlSar 05.08.21

Lead versions.
This - v1.2
I will help you, as time will be.
You need screenshots from the game, otherwise these sprites look bad.

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

AlSar
sprites only for cop cars.
and so for all I made specially screenshots and cut them to this size

UPD May 27, 2012 at 10:06

uraaaa!
one more replenishment of the FAK. I found a mission in which you can get a van with UC - green. I have not entered this into the fact yet. I'll bring it in soon. there is no time now

A
AlSar 05.08.21

XAKEP 8
Yes, you know - Zaibatsu has a green van.
And the screens should be all the same size.

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

AlSar,
I have already said that the pictures of current wheelbarrows are abnormal at cop's wheelbarrows and at toa trucks
and more. I found a van with UC - dark red. these do not go around the city

better. a fat replenishment of the 1st district is expected soon. I found UC vans - dark green, dark purple, dark red, swamp. also miara UC - dark green

UPD color June 3, 2012 at 08:30

that's actually the promised update,
we got to version 1.3

G
GT-A1 05.08.21

In the last mission for the Yakuza, he found a white Miara. On the way, her tank was supposed to be destroyed. But alas, you cannot get into this car.

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

The GT-A1 is
interesting. check

G
GT-A1 05.08.21

After the mission Dementia to go, this limousine drove around the city.
Spoiler

And quite often.
Spoiler After saving and loading the save, I have never met this limousine.

S
Stallion458 05.08.21

GTA 2? I haven’t played I don’t know my ana doesn’t start

A
AlSar 05.08.21

GT-A1
this limousine drove around the city.
As usual, your model, and the most recently remembered one, is copied by the game.
It's like Romero's hearse in 4K. This does not negate the uniqueness of the
last mission for the Yakuzu found the white Miara.
Yes, I remember.

XAKEP 8
I have already said that the pictures of current wheelbarrows are abnormal for cops and
trucks.
And yet - checked the bug with saving the car, half submerged in the church?
I once was in the 1st district. Maybe there is consistency, not randomness.

GTA Schnick
Why then write if it does not start? Go ahead ...