3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Secrets of the alpha / beta version of GTA 2 (Grand Theft Auto 2)

I propose to discuss it. The topic requires development. that's all I dug.

Beta transport.
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
Another display of weapons, another display of authority among gangs.
Other clothes
What is this face next to lives? Maybe they wanted to do it like DOOM (with deteriorating health, the appearance of the face worsens)
Other pictures
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
72 Comments
Sort by:
V
ViperSRT 05.08.21

It is necessary to refine it. It will be even better.
I have no doubt that it will be!

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

Well? who still dug a thread of information at least a drop

A
AlSar 05.08.21

XAKEP 8
Well, how dug, who needs it and so knows ...

Well, for example: there was also a Microwave weapon from the Electrogan and Electrogane family
. Something big and powerful, like a flamethrower, but shooting with electricity.
Not even an icon remained of it, they considered it apparently too futuristic

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

AlSar
cool
People. I urgently need a picture of a beta transport in good quality with a lot of pixels, etc. I just can't see something on it. when I approximate, then naturally everything in the squares becomes due to the approximation. I need a picture in which such a problem will not be well, or advise a program so that this problem does not exist.

A
AlSar 05.08.21

XAKEP 8
advise the program to avoid this problem
Impossible, it all depends on the resolution.
Image Beta transport in good quality with a large number of pixels
Maximum perhaps here:
Tyts

N
No name 05.08.21

HACKER 8
as far as I understand there is a school bus Pf ... What? You mean a tourist bus that is in front of the fire?

A
AlSar 05.08.21

No_name
And what are you talking about?
Before the fire, the Krishna bus is actually.
Think before you write.

N
No name 05.08.21

AlSar
Where did he even find this school bus then? this bus has never been seen.

A
AlSar 05.08.21

No_name He
just says that, no more.
His thoughts. They are wrong in short.

N
No name 05.08.21

AlSar
Besides, he did not explain them.

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

if it's not a school bus, which one? I mean the bus that goes next after the regular bus

N
No name 05.08.21

XAKEP 8
I meant it, and Olsar explained to you that it was some kind of Russian bus, ie. he travels around 3 districts.

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

No_name nope
. in the photo with beta transport there are no gang cars

N
No name 05.08.21

I don't understand what the Russian bus is doing in Detroit, but that's what Olsar said, I haven't seen the 2nd and 3rd districts, well, I have the opportunity to get there, but first I want to go through all the missions.

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

No_name,
I only meant that the bus I was talking about looks like a school bus. no more

UPD August 25, 2012 at 12:11

pm I found a LOT of remnants from the beta in the game files. tell? personally, it was interesting to me

S
SA Pr0 05.08.21

Of course tell

D
DvxNL 05.08.21

XAKEP 8
Of course, tell me

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

OK. screenshots I'm too lazy to do so take my word for it,
I will not name what has already been named in this thread
1. I, in addition to the face of a bald dude, the muzzle of the gang leaders, I found the face of the COP !!! either he was just in missions or there would have been missions for the police
2. I found the remains of the weapons. I found the weapon Alsar was talking about. like a flamethrower, but shoots an electric current. the principle of texture is the same as that of a current flamethrower, the color is not fiery but electric. I also found the textures of an explosion with the color of electricity
3. I found pieces of bodies with protruding bones. those. it was planned to make people fly to pieces during explosions. most likely removed due to excessive cruelty
4. found the textures of the cops' heads that indicated the wanted level, but from the first part. most likely these are just leftovers from the first part, but why is this texture in the middle of the list? okay if it was on the edge
5. found textures of more realistic blood. she is more 3dshnaya
6. found the textures of the bench, trash can and its lid. those. they had to stand in the city. there were also textures of their falls. hence they could be pushed like cones
7. I also found textures for some unknown reason. for example, something like a gold ring in which a green emerald is shaped like an i3. and judging by the textures, it could be picked up. found the textures of either a tape recorder or something else, but it seemed to be falling too. I even found a FOOTBALL BALL that could also be picked up. which was as a bonus. there was also a package as a secret package in GTA3. but a little different

it seems to be everything. I hope you were interested

D
DvxNL 05.08.21

strange that they gave up on more realistic blood.
Although, maybe for the same reason as from the dismemberment.

X
XAKEP 8 05.08.21

DvxNL
like this. I'm thinking of putting everything I found in the first post