3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser Jay 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Rome: Total War. Alive or dead? (Total War: Rome)

I installed Rome about a month ago. For the first time. Yes exactly.
And I think there are still people who play the 2004 game?
While there is little hope of an answer (last post found in 2011), I wonder if the old guard hasn't removed the auto-alert yet?
22 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Kerten- 05.08.21

Ya, for example.

S
Ser Jay 05.08.21

What I actually wanted to ask was:
Is it possible to make the mercenaries replenish like regular units? Or how to make a normal unit out of a mercenary, leaving the opportunity to hire him?
I just had another crazy idea. this time based on Rome.
However, most likely it is somewhere for sure.
Although, to be honest, I'm a little surprised by such a quick response, that's why I gave this name to the topic.

S
Ser Jay 05.08.21

Although yes, I admit. Total Var Alive, Just not looking there

P
Petrov-Vodkin 05.08.21

An autopsy showed that the patient died from an autopsy.))

D
Dmitry Konokhov 05.08.21

Alive, alive) Now he's got a little bit of a stick, again) Only now I'm not playing cleanly) In the files, the shaman with the troops, it turns out pretty interesting)

u
ultra_alen 05.08.21

I have it, played, and now my hands do not reach Total War, except to play in Empire.

S
Son of the Sun 05.08.21

More than alive. I have been playing every day for 10 years.

U
Uncle_Lis 05.08.21

I don't stop playing.
By the way, this is the problem.
People, tell me HOW TO STOP PLAYING IN ROME ???
:)

U
Uncle_Lis 05.08.21

By the way, just now I changed the file with the names of the units. From the very beginning of the game I was enraged by the name Gastats - "Arrows"! Finally, hands have reached. At the same time I corrected errors like "Gtticheskaya cavalry", "Peasants barbarians" and the like. The result is a more colorful, historical name and flavor. Write the address - I'll throw it off. At the same time, check if you missed something. I have not checked all the factions yet.

i
igoryok31 05.08.21

If you want a funky Rome, then put these mods - Roma Surrectum 2 or Europa Barbarorum,

U
Uncle_Lis 05.08.21

igoryok31
Thanks, but I haven't played enough of the original one yet :)

B
BorodaOLD 05.08.21

IMHO Rome is the best creation of the creative assemblers in the Total War series. As I played from the moment of release, I still play. I overact once a year and I'm not tired of it yet. As the patches were released, I tried to play the second part, but without much success - I almost convinced myself by self-hypnosis - "He will endure, fall in love, the bugs will be fixed." But after playing for a day, the other one naturally deleted. So while the game is running, I will play. )

A
Alter_Fritz2 05.08.21

BorodaOLD
I agree that this is really the best total var of the whole series (IMHO, of course).

E
Elisey Kolesnik 05.08.21

Uncle_Lis
Medieval2, Empire, Napoleon or Shogun2 will help you to stop playing ROME. But don't even try to play ROM2

M
Mirmilon 05.08.21

I agree with Elisey Kolesnik, you shouldn't approach ROUM 2 yet, until it is finally patched and polished. I played it for no more than 2 hours: the result of ROUM 2 is UG.

M
Mirmilon 05.08.21

K
KonST_N 05.08.21

igoryok31
Hello igoryok31, can you help me? I can not understand. I used to play EB 1.2 on Windows XP, now I installed Windows 7, I put EB according to the instructions, everything goes fine, but does not put a shortcut on the desktop, I try to start EB from the root folder, but RTW starts! Can you tell me, please, what's the problem!

m
mher.aznauryan 05.08.21

I started playing RTW at the age of 7, in 2007, and I still play! This game will never die!

r
really men 05.08.21

in the first Rome, someone is still playing
(I at least for sure)

T
Tribun 17.11.21

I still occasionally play with fashion (Europa Barbarorum and Roma Surrectum 3). Even in Remaster, two campaigns passed).