3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SiriusPM 05.08.21 11:08 pm

My music. Where to put it?

Good day, dear members of the forum.
I'm a musician ... Well, that's a stretch, of course, and in general I'm a drummer for the most part. I have a lot of music that I've written, well, practically throughout my adult life. I never aspired to somehow become famous due to my music. And the difficulties, and the price tags in terms of copyright registration and other things, bore me, if I just think about them.
I have been at Fire Hydrant for a long time, but I have never particularly mentioned that I write music, and there was no topic for this conversation to surface at all. In short, I write music, judging by what they usually tell me about it, for the most part suitable for games, in structure, melody and sometimes even in size (I mean not the weight of the file, but the time signature of GOOGLE IT). And here's the question - are there people here who are engaged in the development of games, the creation of vidos, or maybe something else? I am ready to show what I have, and you will be free to choose any of my tracks, tk. I did not issue any copyright, for free. Only 1 request - at least tell me something about where the music will go. So that I was aware of, and at least I could be glad that it does not rot on my computer as unnecessary.
PS In VK you can find it by my nickname in general. But it's not worth it, in the search it is mainly drum tracks without music that are given out, xs why.
0 Comments
Sort by: