3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaselinski 05.08.21 11:12 pm

betrayal

in general, I wanted to take some advice, it was in 2008 in the winter of February, I met one girl in one online game for a long time, she corresponded with me for a long time, she became like a dear to her, so did her, a year later in March she flew to visit me and spent some time fun and interesting, then I flew to her for the whole summer drove through the Urals and in Siberia it was like in a fairy tale,
but yesterday I realized that I could not take her tembolee she has a daughter and she is much older than me, but that was not a pretext for separation, in general I Yesterday I threw her away unexpectedly and painfully, in general, I betrayed her by this, I know that it is very painful for her and I don’t find a place for myself because of this, in general, maybe someone else had something like that? advise how to distract yourself? drink not to offer me only in a good mood climbs.
106 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaselinski 05.08.21

and vabsche it's my fault that 2 years ago I let her so close

I
Ignatius Malfoy 05.08.21

Tell her and your age?

V
Vaselinski 05.08.21

I'm 20 she's 27

W
Wilhelm Müller 05.08.21

The first piece of advice is to write more competently, otherwise it’s incomprehensible. ;)

V
Vaselinski 05.08.21

I agree to write correctly, I do not know how

W
Wilhelm Müller 05.08.21

Julius_Caesar, do not be offended, I already understood the meaning of your problem ... What moved you to such a step?

V
Vaselinski 05.08.21

the fact that time goes by and I do not understand to pick it up when I could, and maybe I could not. even recently, people were dismissed from work; a lot was cut; it's a shame that everything rests on money, and there is no point in waiting to flatter yourself that everything will happen and I’ll take it away; I’m tired of it

W
Wilhelm Müller 05.08.21

N-yes ... I sympathize. And this will most likely pass. Not so soon, but it will pass.

L
Lуnх 05.08.21

Julius_Caesar 03/26/10
2:31 PM I'm 20 she is 27

"... there is no story sadder in the world than the story of Romeo and Juliet .."
This is what online games bring people to :)))

C
CyberHitler 05.08.21

Julius_Caesar
In the sense of "pick up"?

V
Vaselinski 05.08.21

Lynx yes you are right

jihad i don't live in russia

T
Tali FaN vas PG 05.08.21

Well, you finally can ... If people love each other, then age is not a hindrance. There are marriages when 20 year olds go beyond 40 years old. And what do they live

W
Wilhelm Müller 05.08.21

Julius_Caesar
Are you really from Germany?
Have you talked to her about this?

M
Muad'Dib 05.08.21

Get out the window, you damned deceiver of women !! There is no forgiving for you.

V
Vaselinski 05.08.21

Well, the truth is true, we talked about this, and more than once she called to live with her, but it's too late for me to live in Russia, since I can't write a lot, you see for yourself.

W
Wilhelm Müller 05.08.21

Yes, half of the country really can't write!
Agree before it's too late!

C
CyberHitler 05.08.21

Go to her

W
Wilhelm Müller 05.08.21

It’s better to try and be disappointed than not to try and regret it!

V
Vaselinski 05.08.21

okay thanks everyone, erase this topic ... I realized that it was stupid to post it on the forum

W
Wilhelm Müller 05.08.21

Why stupid?