3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
reg78 05.08.21 11:12 pm

How many quests are there in the game? (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

On the box with the disc it is written that there are more than 70 unique tasks for the player in the game, if you remember all the quests, then mine obviously won't get 70, let's list all the quests that we have completed, well, for example: Quest with bloodsuckers, quest with uncle Yar, quest Oasis , a couple of bandits' quests, a boode quest, noah's quest, a military quest, Vano's quest, a magpie's quest, a quest about the doctor vampire .... continue.
37 Comments
Sort by:
G
GranD AssAssiN 05.08.21

Uuuuu, theirs there is a yoshkin cat, sales brains are difficult to strain. Well, okay, I'll remember some of these:
1) Changed steering wheel
2) Helping bandits or stalkers (I helped stalkers)
3) Helping stalkers in canceling a deal
4) Compass
5) Business with scientists
6) Mochilovo mercenaries and searching for information from them
7) Barge and Joker
8) Unknown weapon
9) Hunt for Chimera
10) Feeding mercenaries and many others ...

M
Marcus01 05.08.21

11) Deal
12) Dark deeds
13) Reputation
14) Inaccessible cache
15) Theft
16) In search of Magpies
17) Disappearance of stalkers
18) Radio engineering
19) Tools for mechanics.
20) Debts
21) Debt Warehouse
22) History of Debt
23) Others' merits
24) Diggers
25) Oasis
26) Hypothesis
27) One shot
28) Unmanned reconnaissance
29) Contract with scientists
30) Survivor "Monolith"
31) Retribution
32) Protection of scientists
33) Abnormal activity
34) Variable psi radiation
35) Recent developments

C
Chemist1799 05.08.21

I just went through a pancake and said little they say 80 will be aha hell and not 80

R
Rock_Lobster 05.08.21

Realiz

http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2286651

S
Senile de mentior 05.08.21

101 seems to be. I am guided by my statistics - tasks completed 101

a
ad777 05.08.21

My statistics are 91

S
Sooltan RS 05.08.21

Romero116
Aha! We use my reference ?!))
As far as I remember, there are 100 quests in the game - 30 plot and 70 side.

B
BestPro777 05.08.21

I have completed 125 quests in the statistics)).

S
Sooltan RS 05.08.21

figase))

S
Senile de mentior 05.08.21

125? Hmm ... so I missed something ...

S
Sooltan RS 05.08.21

Although he may be driving

S
Sooltan RS 05.08.21

Ahh! Apparently he was doing a search for artwork from Beard, and ordered equipment from Nimble - this counts as a task.

S
SvObOdNiK32 05.08.21

And Sych also has a task to protect Morgan on the deal
Save
Mityai Pick up the debt at the cooling tower
Business with scientists
In Pripyat to fig
I still know a lot of current reluctance to write

S
SvObOdNiK32 05.08.21

And Sych also has a task to protect Morgan on the deal
Save
Mityai Pick up the debt at the cooling tower
Business with scientists
In Pripyat to fig
I still know a lot of current reluctance to write

R
RomdeoFlatao 05.08.21

In fact, outliers are also included in the statistics of completed tasks.

G
God of game 05.08.21

there is still a task to unbloak the memory module of the unmanned reconnaissance, if you find one))))

w
wolf_i94 05.08.21

I found this unmanned scout ... When I played the game for the first time, I dragged the extracted box to Azot at the Yanov station. Then I waited one hour while Azot was digging with him, then I came to him, and he dumped the coordinates of the hiding places on my PDA. And before that, like, he rubbed me that he gave this memory module to Senka ... it so happened that we missed Senka ... after that I never saw Senka. What do you think could have happened to him? But it seemed to me that Azot cheated me with this memory module, so I decided to overfulfill this quest: at first I tried to take this module to Cardan in Skadovsk, but he does not know how to handle this fancy technique. Then I had to drag the memory module to Novikov's bunker to the scientists. He unlocked this garbage, threw off, like Azot, the coordinates of the caches, but he could not extract anything else from it, while the memory module remained with me. People, what can you do with it if you can't throw it out? Maybe there really is some secret information in it.

D
DartOreLLK 05.08.21

You can earn a lot of quests, remember the task to get "seva". When you got it, put it in your personal box and back to your place. So then Mona friends play like I went through 250 quests)))

F
Fart2 05.08.21

wolf_i94 The module can be sold to Sych, but it will not give much, since he is not the first to remove information from him. And Senka is a cunning beetle, he will follow the marks to the hiding places and die. I found him dead near a cache at the Cement Factory.

w
wolf_i94 05.08.21

Fart2, thanks for the advice, otherwise I was racking my brains about what to do with it.