3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artemka2019 04.11.19 03:08 am

The choice between PC and PS4 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello! maybe it's strange that what to take DDR 2 on PC or on PS?
P,S I'm still going to torrent edisen but buy the game)
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artemka2019 04.11.19

Hello! maybe it's strange that what to take DDR 2 on PC or on PS?
P,S I'm still going to torrent edisen but buy the game)

B
Boris999 04.11.19

Artemka2019
If the average PC, there is no difference (except the price and the convenience of control), all the beauty still can not see. If powerful, then definitely PC. And on account of the torrents if will not be able to play without a network connection, offline, then the Repack will not.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 04.11.19

Boris999
I think offline will be! connection only need to run the launcher, if it is clear, then the connection is not required!

B
Boris999 04.11.19

Artemka2019
If the average PC, there is no difference (except the price and the convenience of control), all the beauty still can not see. If powerful, then definitely PC. And on account of the torrents if will not be able to play without a network connection, offline, then the Repack will not.

B
Boris999 04.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
All can be, we'll know soon, not long to wait.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 04.11.19

Boris999
I think offline will be! connection only need to run the launcher, if it is clear, then the connection is not required!

D
Dako7 04.11.19

You from perverts who shoot with gamepads? There shouldn't even be a choice, if possible only a PC.

B
Boris999 04.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
All can be, we'll know soon, not long to wait.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 04.11.19

Boris999
well, I test it with GTA 5 if you kill the b before the launcher the game will not start, and if you cut down in the game, the game is working!

D
Dako7 04.11.19

You from perverts who shoot with gamepads? There shouldn't even be a choice, if possible only a PC.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 04.11.19

Boris999
well, I test it with GTA 5 if you kill the b before the launcher the game will not start, and if you cut down in the game, the game is working!

Z
Zh1VaGo 04.11.19

Well, as said above if there is a more or less decent PC (i5, 8+, ryzen 1600+ and a graphics card level 1070, 2060) that take on the PC, there is even nothing to think about. I think with this config in full HD should go to 60 fps. But what I want to say, if you don't have powder then get ready for the drawdown fps, maybe if you're used to playing in 30 frames for you, they will not seem critical, but I strongly catches the eye, I'm even half the passage sold my Curling iron and went Proshka took. On proshko normal flight, landings were not observed. Here is such a choice)

Z
Zh1VaGo 04.11.19

Well, as said above if there is a more or less decent PC (i5, 8+, ryzen 1600+ and a graphics card level 1070, 2060) that take on the PC, there is even nothing to think about. I think with this config in full HD should go to 60 fps. But what I want to say, if you don't have powder then get ready for the drawdown fps, maybe if you're used to playing in 30 frames for you, they will not seem critical, but I strongly catches the eye, I'm even half the passage sold my Curling iron and went Proshka took. On proshko normal flight, landings were not observed. Here is such a choice)

D
DEDGAMER 04.11.19

Zh1VaGo
I have a Curling-slimka and RDR2 never had a drawdown(if you have a drawdown,there may be problems with the hard drive) or online and especially in the campaign mode,but in GTA 5(online) the brakes are at speed and when more people ~half of the session,but I do not play.
Artemka2019
Definitely take it to the PC,first is cheaper,and from what I hear on your PC even add a little new content.

D
DEDGAMER 04.11.19

Zh1VaGo
I have a Curling-slimka and RDR2 never had a drawdown(if you have a drawdown,there may be problems with the hard drive) or online and especially in the campaign mode,but in GTA 5(online) the brakes are at speed and when more people ~half of the session,but I do not play.
Artemka2019
Definitely take it to the PC,first is cheaper,and from what I hear on your PC even add a little new content.

m
meagarry 04.11.19

to play on the console much easier. peck took to pereproyti with grafham better. but if the computer is not very ps4. if suddenly interesting online the more console. pitch with cheaters smokes on the sidelines.

m
meagarry 04.11.19

to play on the console much easier. peck took to pereproyti with grafham better. but if the computer is not very ps4. if suddenly interesting online the more console. pitch with cheaters smokes on the sidelines.