3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polycounter 06.08.21 09:51 pm

the most beautiful games

I want to collect a collection of screenshots of the most beautiful games.
Please help me make a list!
By the way, not only modern, but also the originality and atmosphere of visual design are considered beauty.
It already contains:
myst
riven
resident evil
silent hill
tekken
mgs
yakuza
tomb raider
fahrenheit
final fantasy
gears of war.
shenmue
half-life 2
88 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAPPYNAikon 06.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] HAPPYNAikon [/ b], terrible aliasing and anti-aliasing, but the art design is mega so far [/ quote]

well ... I didn't care about aliasing, I liked the game when I saw an ear in front of my eyes and tried to fill it up, and all sorts of trips to some kind of 3D horror just repulsed me, and this is also the first game on ps2 in which I met FPS subsidence, I was upset

S
Super puper 06.08.21

I was very impressed at one time by Gran Turismo 4, even when I saw it only at stands in stores))), FFX engine videos made me very happy, especially considering that I saw it only in 2007: oops :, gears, unfortunately, delighted only me on the first screenshots and videos.
With compositing games, everything is easier:
Far Cry
Half-Life 2
Oblivion (the nature is really superb)
Unreal and UT2003
NFS3
FEAR (mainly effects)
Generals

T
TOBAL 06.08.21

Bioshock
Resident Evil 4
QUAKE 4
Soul Calibur 3
TOBAL 2
Ratchet Deadlocked
God of War
Twisted Metal Head On
Battlefield 2
MAG =)

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

broken sword (the first 2 parts) - to mine it is very beautiful
from the finals, probably 9
MGU - especially the first, pieces of Alaska nature were very beautiful
BGE

then I remember

L
Lee 06.08.21

Crysis
Crysis: Warhead
Bioshock
Far Cry 2
Gears of War 1/2
God of War 1/2
Resident Evil 4
Fallout 3
Forza 2
Project Gotham Racing 4
Gran Turismo 4

I know I know, the fall is a new oblivion of waste ... but blah, in the post the apocalypse has something that clings :? and the engine sometimes produces good pictures, especially the sky: roll:

R
Richy 06.08.21

Super Mario Galaxy add. True, the screenshots from there are wrong. It is necessary to watch in dynamics.

Z
Zend 06.08.21

Uncharted. : roll:

G
Guest 06.08.21

Left 4 Dead: love:: love:: love:
She is the most ... the most ... the most ...

q
qdash 06.08.21

The last ones that made an impression: God Of War 1.2 on PS2, Bioshock on PC, X360, Kameo on X360 and Super Mario Galaxy on Wii.

Well, Crysis also made an impression with its technologies, Uncharted and FarCry 2 after Crysis were simply not taken seriously.

If at all, then ICO, SotC, RE4 and so on.

In general, the list is very pop.

K
KillEmotions 06.08.21

Fables are both beautiful, but some consider them to be low-tech. So you have to watch it yourself :)

C
Chieffy 06.08.21

Dreamfall, second max payne, Shadow of Collos, PGR4, GRAV, Black, Geary, Havenly sward

b
bad_man 06.08.21

Well, if we talk about games with the general effect of "Wow" from the picture, then:

bioshock
4th rezik
Shadow of the colossus
Assassin Creed
Half 2
MGS4
GeOV1 / 2
YEAR2
Ancharted
SC 2

N
NiGHTS 06.08.21

[b] ChiefMaster [/ b], Havenly is generally shit, I bought it myself a month ago, so I still can't even start going through .. [img] http://s.rimg.info/aeddf9d79be2aca05cf4eafe129abef0.gif [/ img ?] [off] by the way, there is the first time can be directly on the hard to pass [/ off]

[color = green] [size bed = 75] Added after 2 minutes and 20 seconds: [/ size] [/ color ]

By the way, ancharted beautiful little more than anything I've seen before .. [img] http://s.rimg.info/83cd3a6f0a36d6d96cc1fca91d2f9e2c.gif [/ img]

o
old_osam 06.08.21

Of the residents, this is undoubtedly a Remake and Zero, for example, PE 4 is poor in design.

Of the onimush, this is definitely the second part, for example, the third is not the same.

Of the Silent Hills, this is certainly SilentHill 2

Of Metal Gears, MGS 2 is simply flawless.

Grandfather or Alive series is gorgeous in this regard, here they write about Tekken so this is a mistake, since there is no design there.

Gaiden himself is not bad if not for a lot of clumsy.

Dino Crisis 2 was beautiful in this regard.

Devil is the first in design to do almost everything.

Shunmu 1 and 2 are great overall

E
Elzerd 06.08.21

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

G
Guest 06.08.21

[quote] ChiefMaster, Havenly is generally shit, I bought it myself a month ago, so I still can't even start going through .. [/ quote]

NiGHTS, every copy of Boxing360 is generally shit, I haven't bought it yet, and so far I can't even start going through ... Do suck!

In short, sheet:

Ancharted, MGS4, Havenly Sword, GeoV, Crisis, Gran Turismo: Prologue. Little Big Planet has a great graph for a platforming game for sure. You come close to the sackboy, and it does not have a single angle, and all the textures are close up at a height ... At checkpoints, there are only corners, but xs, we can do it so that they can stand. Noooo, the game just sucks. Everything

V
Voldo 06.08.21

From the latest "Wow" effects: MGS4, Ancharted and GTA4 during the day (at night it resembles GTA3: gigi :).

S
Sh1nn 06.08.21

MGS4
Uncharted
Heavenly Sword
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Valkyria Chronicles
Shadow of the Colossus
Kingdom Hearts II
Final Fantasy XII
God of War 2
Resident Evil Remake, Zero, 4 ..
Dragon Quest VIII
Naruto Narutimate Storm (Best cell-shading: razz :)
Assassin's Creed
Blue Dragon
Super Mario Galaxy
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (: razz :)
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (: razz:: razz :)
Shenmue 1,2
etc ...

N
NiGHTS 06.08.21

the final mix of the endings on the credits in twisted metal black - the most beautiful!
[img] http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/pictures/GoGirl_1/k_wall_s.gif [/ img]
[img] http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/pictures/GoGirl_1/k_wall_s2 .gif [/ img]
[img] http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/pictures/GoGirl_1/k_wall_s3.gif [/ img]

lameryo!

S
Sus_scrofa 06.08.21

Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Zelda, Mario, Metroids, Castlevania, Dragon Quests, Kindam Hartsy ...