3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rivezico 06.08.21 09:51 pm

(Vote) Best Epic Games Game

I won't say a series, for Unreal means U1, a UT-multi game, from another opera.

And it makes no sense to subdivide Geow1 & Geow2, they are one and the same, the second is simply better, more, etc.

In general, we vote, I wonder how the percentages are divided. We are discussing along the way. For me, as many already know, Unreal 1 is the choice. One of the best PC games in the history of the gaming industry, a masterpiece of all time. The highest point of existential play-art.
49 Comments
Sort by:
a
alxp90 06.08.21

Kada the first anril came out, I still played shoga: D so I don’t know what’s there and how, so weights)

C
Chieffy 06.08.21

Yes, and you can use a keyboard mouse on boxing. For me, the main games are from epics of kettlebells, championship 2 and only then the first anril.

N
NiGHTS 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], cuckoo .. there is a mutator, he even, if I'm not mistaken, was included in the free update that lies in the psn, or it can be easily downloaded from the net .. I have u3 on ps3 with who are you arguing with [img] http://s.rimg.info/d1a987f72474e6c18de5909bf3c8c27d.gif [/ img]

A
ACE 06.08.21

championship2 average IMHO. except for very cool graphics, nothing interesting - the story of the mod is horror, but no, the design of the characters is terrible and the maps are 10 square meters. and I didn't really like the combat system (((

B
Beloved and respected by 06.08.21

I'm Anrilshchik)

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], does it increase the speed of the game to the pc version? if yes, it's funny, I didn't know. Interestingly, there is such a thing in the 360 ​​version? it's just that nobody plays it in 360. there is not even anyone to ask: gigi:

K
KMS 06.08.21

I haven't played the first Unreal :( probably missed a lot? my choice of weights

N
NiGHTS 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], specially now I looked at what I have installed .. I have two mutators, one which is called pcspeed makes the speed as on a computer by default, and the second mutator can reduce or increase the speed in the range of 70% .. so everything is a bunch! [img] http://s.rimg.info/799f2c07ea66b4044d8fd3262df07297.gif [/ img]

S
ShadeX 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], [quote] it's just that nobody plays it on 360. I don't even have anyone to ask [/ quote]
I met ut3 in boxing after a 2-hour match in 2x2 kettlebells. I had enough for 3 rounds: D