3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 06.08.21 09:51 pm

(Vote) Best Blizzard Game

This?
83 Comments
Sort by:
q
qdash 06.08.21

I played War Craft 2 as it relies on a PC over LAN. It was one of my favorite games I've ever played. It will be necessary to install something at leisure ...

m
mjlame 06.08.21

Would vote for Warcraft II: Beyond from the Dark Portal. But she's not on the list.

q
qdash 06.08.21

Vote for the one that is.

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], I also went through all this on the first Sonya, tk. companies also did not have before: gigi:
Although I even twice bought mouse for PS1, so in in C & C is chopped, the vario is not supported (
The disadvantage they have been such that when you have a lot of units and the enemy is also well developed all the brakes, you had is that?

S
SoulGrabber 06.08.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], I didn't have a mouse :( I played without it. I still remember using a special device to connect Sonya and play together: D But I didn't have it either.
Brakes ... I vaguely remember . In C & C it seems were. In Warcraft they were definitely. I had the last type of "Special Edition". Mods, skins, maps (I don’t remember the hop, but a lot). So the cards were of such sizes that yes, it was lagging.

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

I remember in the varik there was a Two Towers map, it was like Peter Jackson's action :-D
I also remember dreamed about connecting the sleepers, I thought it would be cool to find out who plays better))
And the mnu's mice all broke, so I continued to play with a joypad, I also remember Dune2000, this is my first RTS, I learned to play these games with Dune, eh times ...

I
Ilyusha 06.08.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], this is just an addon :)
but the fact that Blizzard's addon is practically a new game is a completely different story))

S
SoulGrabber 06.08.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], Dune 2, on Sega, drives love 8)

L
Leonbobroed 06.08.21

Varik, all parts.

A
ACE 06.08.21

Warcraft III Reign Of Chaos is my favorite. my favorite strategy after the Perimeter :)

C
Cloud_Strife 06.08.21

Diablo 2 I liked the most, it is similar to NOX.

S
Spriggan 06.08.21

WarCraft2

A
Alec 06.08.21

The poll is a little wrong. Blizzard made two brilliant games: Rock'n'Roll Racing and The Lost Vikings. For me, they are completely equal. Voted for the first one.

B
Blade666 06.08.21

Diablo II forever 8)

S
SmithWesson 06.08.21

Warcraft 1

Was actually the best. It all started with her.

V
Vincent 06.08.21

I thought for a very long time, but in the end I voted for the Old Man, but in general for me all the games from the list are good, except for the last three of course (I just didn't play them): roll:

P
PCgamer! 06.08.21

Starcraft

E
Eon 06.08.21

Rock n Roll shydevr)))

R
RD 06.08.21

In my opinion, all Blizzard games are masterpieces. But I will vote for 1 Diablo.

G
Gregory M 06.08.21

Rock'n'Roll Racing
All other games are also masterpieces (Blizzard), but Rock'n'Roll Racing really hit me.