3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperFedya 06.08.21 10:04 pm

Most original games

ICO
Okami
Shenmue 1/2
SotC
Psychonauts
Rez
LocoRoco

Forgotten What?
69 Comments
Sort by:
* Olessia * 06.08.21

The original games are made by independent developers. They do not have highly promoted brands, therefore, there are no strict genre restrictions, and they do not really care about technologies - you can't guess everyone. Continuous creativity)
And even 10-15 years ago, several ingenious games with original concepts gave rise to whole genres and a bunch of already unoriginal games. (Diablo, Myst, Fallout, TES, DOOM)
Oh! I remembered the original game among modern titles: Mor.Utopia. Ours were annealed. Now they are giving again something terribly original called "Turgor".

K
Kaen 06.08.21

Darkness, Exit and loco roco!

d
detroitwut 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kaen"] Darkness! [/ quote]
: shock:
what's so original about it? : D

N
Neron 06.08.21

[b] detroitwut [/ b], there are 2 bosses walking next to you: D

K
Kaen 06.08.21

Well, this darkness that invades you, the plot :) Well, Exit and Loco Roco with PSP are definitely very original!

S
Spriggan 06.08.21

[url = http: //www.columbinegame.com/] SCMRPG [/ url]

o
ok 06.08.21

from the last played
Kirby: Power Paintbrush
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

here ds well done. original. very.

s
shell 06.08.21

1. Chibi Robo
2. Carmageddon 1
3. Jaws Unlished

this is my mini top

K
KKK 06.08.21

For me, Monster Hunter2 became a revelation, I did not think that something like this could happen ...
A combination of unrealistically thought-out gameplay, physics and a pleasant atmosphere of the 3D world.
Are graphics important? Yes, you can't spoil porridge with butter.
Capcom is power! The constant search for innovative ideas is rewarded with high sales and gaming recognition.