3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GuessWho 06.08.21 10:04 pm

Hit the parade of your favorite games

[b] I know there is a similar topic already, but this one is more organized. Please support, not delete. [/ B]

Everyone has something they love. For some, this is his console, and for others, his games. Well, maybe not his, but still loved ones.

In this thread, I would like to know the best, in his opinion, games of any time and on any system.

I would like it to be drawn up in a column like "Game name, and after" - "the name of the console on which the game was released."

Please do not name one favorite game, but at least 5 games. The more, the better.

Well, after the list, you can write on your own why you chose these games or discuss the list of others.

For me, the games are as follows:

1. [b] Metal Gear Solid [/ b] - PSOne
2. [b] Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater [/ b] - PSTwo
3. [b] Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes [/ b] - GameCube
4. [b] Fahrenheit [/ b] - Xbox
5. [ b] Shenmue 2 [/ b] - Dreamcast
6. [b] Shenmue [/ b] - Dreamcast
7. [b] Resident Evil Remake [/ b] - GameCube
8. [b] Resident Evil 0 [/ b] - GameCube
9. [b] Ninja Gaiden [/ b] - Xbox
10. [b] Resident Evil 4 [/ b] - GameCube
11. [b] Mafia [/ b] - PC

Not on the list, but worthy of special attention - Condemned ( Xbox360), Lineage 2 (PC).

We are waiting for your hit parades ^^
84 Comments
Sort by:
K
KKK 06.08.21

[quote name = "Lucy"]
Vandal Hearts is my favorite TJRPG
[/ quote]: confused:: lol: I don’t believe it!

A
ACE 06.08.21

Mass Effect
Legacy of Kain
Tomb Raider
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Shenmue
Final Fantasy

D
Digital noise 06.08.21

There are many loved ones! but the most the most are the
MGS series (all)
CX series (all and even part 4)
RE series (all numbered parts plus Veronica except Ziro since he did not play)
Fallout
Fallout 2
Omikron
Final Fantasy VII (first jrpg)
Chrono Cross
Broken Sword
Broken Sword II
Parasite Eve
Final Fantasy X
ICO
Sotc
SANITARIUM !!!!!
Blade Runner the Game
GOW
GOW II

this list is not rated! to arrange which of theirs is the best bad thing.
for all the masterpieces

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 56 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And Forgot about ZOE II of course)

K
KKK 06.08.21

Recently, nothing pleases anything. And when you think that all the best is over ...
BOOM!
killed ...
Monster Hunter 2

d
derek 06.08.21

wrote here
[url = http: //d3rek.livejournal.com/18285.html#cutid1] http://d3rek.livejournal.com/18285.html#cutid1 [/ url]

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] derek [/ b], siberia is a
super awesome
quest like longest journey: agree:

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] KKK [/ b], this is why? justify 8)

S
ShadowX1989 06.08.21

BioShock (PC);
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PC);
Crysis;
Unreal Tournament 3 (PC);
Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode Two (PC);
Team Fortress 2 (PC);
Command & Conquer: Renegade;
Doom;
Duke Nukem 3D;
Dark Messiah;
Battlefield 2142;

d
derek 06.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] derek [/ b], Cyberia is a
super awesome
quest like Longest Journey: agree: [/ quote]

I'm still not going to play Longest Journey - although I know it's a masterpiece;)

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], o and a swap places

X
Xopek 06.08.21

Twister Favorite Game: razz:

A
Azzy 06.08.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], I'm still looking at something wrong))) thanks: agree:

K
KKK 06.08.21

[quote name = "Lucy"] [b] KKK [/ b], why is that? Justify 8) [/ quote]
Strange choice for mastitov Oldmaster ...
Gray mouse, if Mona say so.
Mediocre linear tactician with a weak storyline from Atlas (~?). Controlling a small detachment of mobs, you destroy other mobs, from stage to stage, right up to the credits.
Lean branch of the development of the Persians; tedious, not impressed, the fault is the Divine FFT!
ATLAS then had hard times. (Ogre battle port, but not a bad one, ogre tactics, left together as developers, failed map, a bold experiment, old designer, but the gameplay let down, the heart of a vandal ~?) (my beloved, the scale is impressive) and OGR TACTICS (without him there would be no fft)
R.S SHF2 steers, although he has not played, his hands do not reach, there is a patched (rus) in the house. archive. If then I played then finally a tin can full, on a level with ff5, ff6 which no one has seen, to this day.

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] KKK [/ b], in general the game was made by Konami (well, this is so for reference and general development)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 6 minutes 29 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

plot to me I liked it - there is nothing beyond epic, but as a rule, all TRPGs have political plots. Yes, there are not a lot of classes for each type, 2 development branches (for GG one)

in the second part with the combat system, they were a little clever by making the moves simultaneous, this system did not take root)
I like it and it does not have to be the best for this)

Shl yes shining is great, ogres are the same and ogrt tactics are TZHRPG, ogre battle Strategic RPG - the scale of battles is larger

K
KKK 06.08.21

[Quote] Atlas (~?) [/ quote] for sure, it's not surprising that I forgot, now remembering: "What is the question they poked into the RPG?"
The choice was not great then, I understand you, I passed it myself. As they say in a hungry year and a rat is a delicacy. : wink:
With this game I have fond memories of a carefree pastime. : cry: [quote name = "Lucy"] ogre battle Strategic RPG - the scale of battles is larger [/ quote] you defined the genre yourself, give a similar example in the genre, in your opinion.
I wonder how you would determine the identity of the last Shining, Lodos? Diabloid unconventional jrpg?

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

I'll also add Blue Dragon to the list, it's a very cool game ... and I also forgot def jam 2, midnight club 3: roll:

m
mjlame 06.08.21

-Hexen II -PC (the best game of all time, uber-masterpiece),
-Arx Fatalix -PC,
-Call of Cthulhu: DCOTE -xbox 1 (The best game of 2005!),
-DMC 1 -PS2 (best PS2 game 4efer),
-Quake 1 -PC,
-Chronickles of Riddick -xbox 1 (Riddick is the best sci-fi movie of all time !!! and oddly enough: confused: !!! the game turned out to be appropriate !!!),
-KUF: Crusaders -xbox 1 (best xbox 1 game 4ever). Cool original gameplay + difficulty level not for a dunce. Best Game of 2004.
-Dark Earth -PC (Dark post-apocalyptic atmosphere + a mixture of adventure and action + 8 hours to death).
-BioShock -xbox360 (Best Game of 2007),
-Gears of War -xbox360 (Best Game of 2006),
-the Darkness -xbox360 (BioShock's equal, no less),
-Metroid Fusion / Zero -GBA / Prime 1 -NGC,
-Warhammer: Shadow of the Hornet Rat / Dark Omen -PC,
-Myth 1/2 -PC ( The first part is probably the most beloved game from Banja),
-Ghost Hunter -PS2 (the fattest project, just a megaproject! Graphics + atmosphere + monster mega-design),
-PoP: Warrior Within -PS2,
-Doom -PC,
-Postal 1 -PC (backdrops / levels are a masterpiece! + psychedelic inserts between levels + people crawling with screams in blood while dying !!!) I still remember the phrase "Life is cheap-Death is free !!!,
-FF X -PS2 (For me the best console jrpg),
-BloodRayne 1 -PS2,
-Horde -PC (whirlwind unique gameplay + crazy music and sounds + building / strategy elements),
-Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal -PC,
-Sea Legends -PC (best ship game),
-Carmageddon 1 -PC / Splat Pack -PC (maniac on wheels!),
-Blade of Darkness -PC (best action game from third person so far!),
-VF 4: Evolution -PS2,
-Gateworld -PC,
-Suffering 1-2 -PS2 / xbox 1,
-Syndicate -PC,
-LHX -PC,
-Baldurs Gate 1 -PC,
-Worms 2 / Armageddon -PC,
-Champions of Norrath: Realms of EverQuest -PS2 (best hack & slash ever made),
-Ninja Gaiden - xbox 1 (difficulty level not for snot + ubergraphics + ninja!),
-Unreal 1 -PC ( I remember my wet diapers and an incredibly beautiful planet, a waterfall, palm trees ... + !!! the monsters became nimble and smart! + Graphics + music),
-Time Commando -PC,
-Pikmin -NGC (I still have a computer name in Windows + an avatar with Pikmin, it's hard not to like these creatures. need !!!),
-Advanced Wars 1/2 -gba,
-Hi-Octane -PC (best futuristic races),
-MK 4 -PC / DA -PS2,
-RE 1,2 -PC,
-Dungeon Keeper 2 - PC (Fattest Balfrog Final Chord),
-RE 4 -NGC,
-RE Remake -NGC,
-Fable -xbox 1,
-FX Fighter -PC,
-Dead Rising -xbox 360,
-Total Annihilation / core contingency -PC (Best Strategy about the future),
-Breath of Fire 1 -gba (for me the best portable RPG!),
-God of War 1/2 -PS2 (For the third part I will buy a PS3!),
PS This is only part of the mega-huge list of favorite games ...

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[quote name = "KKK"]
I wonder how you determine the affiliation of the last Shinings, Lodos? Diabloid unconventional jrpg? [/
Quote ] ActionRPG =)

Well, I still don’t remember an RPG where I still had to capture cities and fortresses)

something like that happened in Dragon force, but the combat system there is different)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 13 minutes 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] mjlame [/ b], nice list

K
KKK 06.08.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], here I am about the same.
The Ogre Battle is unique and defies classification. That's just the AI ​​pumped up, it's a pity that nothing was added to the port except for markers.
If the emulsion for the PSP when the thread is brought to mind, I will try version 64.
But for now ...
I'll put a cigarette behind the kazyrek ...

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] KKK [/ b], I'm glad that we came to a consensus, though you started the battle after entering one of my [b] favorite games notice)

I will write as my PC top
Heroes 3 well, here without comments
War craft 2 - as that is the closest, then comes starcraft
Run Away good old quest
FEAR
Counter Strike

: gigi: