3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
egal 06.08.21 10:15 pm

Shrek 3

Stuck at the very beginning, Shrek stands in the hall where there was a statue and a piano, on the second floor the cat is waiting for another Shrek.
There is a chest and a door that I cannot open. A message appears press the square, I press, but nothing happens. As soon as I didn't press this button: and several times in a row, and held as much as I could and combined with other buttons, nothing helps. If I try to open the door, then I hear a sound, as if something is moving somewhere, but where and what exactly, I cannot understand. : roll:
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 06.08.21

need to make a combo strike! and then the door will open ...

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

Who is the bravest on GM, who dares to confess? : roll:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute: [/ size] [/ color]

oh god, aladdin!

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], what's wrong with that ??? in my opinion, everyone can play whatever they want ??? : lol:

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], yes I confess, I play Harry Potter games and I like: lol:

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], it would be true .... here I really got hooked on Garrika at one time)) all the parts that were passed)))) this series is too high for me))): lol:

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], so what, I went through all the gariks on PS1,2 and even played the poor versions from the PC: lol:

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], and I'm all on the PC))): lol:

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], and I even played big ones on the emulator: gigi:: lol:

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], :-D +10000 !!! BURNING !!!! REALLY??? :-D

a
aladdin 06.08.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], by the way you laugh in vain - the game really burns! done quite well and with humor ... Shrek-2 was terrible, and Shrek-3 was quite well made.

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], yes, in a couple for review: mrgreen:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 15 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] aladdin [/ b ], okay, I believe)

e
egal 06.08.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] need to do a combo hit! and then the door will open ... [/ quote]
yeah, thanks, as I understand it was necessary at the same time, being near the door, to press L1 + R1 or?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 41 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Dr. Robotnic"] Who's on GM, the bravest, who dares to confess? [/ quote]
By the way, I bought the game for my 4-year-old daughter, well, I wanted to show her how to play, and at the very beginning I got stuck. : oops:

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[b] egal [/ b], well it happens, because of inattention I also get stuck sometimes: wink:

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

[b] egal [/ b], congratulations))) your daughter is a young gamer)))

e
egal 06.08.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] need to do a combo hit! and then the door will open ... [/ quote]
By the way, the advice was wrong, there was a square button blinking on the screen and it was necessary to press it for quite a long time in the same sequence as it blinked, sometimes faster, sometimes slower. But thanks anyway. : D

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 51 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "DarK JiN"] [b] egal [/ b], congratulations))) yours daughter is a young gamer))) [/ quote]
My daughter is still too small for now, she runs, but she almost can't fight. So now my wife mostly plays, and I'm only invited for difficult places where they can't go. : gigi:

g
gojira 06.08.21

I went through it ..