3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuPoR 06.08.21 10:18 pm

The very, very boss.

Nominations:
1. The boss who spoiled me the most blood.
2. The boss is weak.
3. The most handsome boss.
4. The most beautiful boss location.
5. The boss I would like to play for.
6. The craziest boss.
7. The battle of what bosses would you like to see each other.
8. Boss vs hero. (the fight between which boss and hero you would like to see, it does not matter that they are from different games)
9. The coolest boss ACTION
10. The coolest boss RPG.
In general, we share something like that))
46 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cayenne 06.08.21

A knight (unfortunately I do not remember his name) from FF8 who does nothing for the whole battle, but if you do not meet a certain time (that is, do not overwhelm him before that), he will kill your entire team with one blow.

A
Azzy 06.08.21

[quote] Knight (unfortunately I don't remember his name) from FF8 who does nothing for the whole battle [/ quote]
This is not a Knight, this is One (the Supreme God of Scandinavian mythology)!

r
realalbedo 06.08.21

[quote name = "Jaspar"] of course The End [/ quote]
Lol, he himself died of old age

C
Cayenne 06.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], Exactly, I just forgot. Played the game four years ago. But the boss was the most nervous of them all, I didn’t know yet that he didn’t attack. I fought and was afraid that I was about to hit and I would have to go through everything at first, but in the end I won the first time. And then he rebooted to watch his attack (it was worth it, very nicely done)

I
IS 06.08.21

I could not (and still can not) pass these bitch twins from Devil May Cry 3. They are winners in the amount of blood drunk, or whatever it is called. Boss Wimp - in Spider-Man 2 on PS2 Mysterio, well, who is also killed with one hit
Everything seems to be

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

For me in Spy VS. Spy is the one who was at a construction site on a helicopter ... suffered for a long time ... and also Omega Red in Xmen Legend (it seems that the game is called) ...