3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alverez 06.08.21 10:31 pm

Eyetoy

And if I download a game from the Internet from the EYETOY series and connect a webcam via USB, will I be able to play these games?
5 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 06.08.21

It seems that the meaning of "All Games" is more suitable. Moved. The essence of the question is not clear - maybe this generally refers to the hardware)

But did not you understand the question? to play Eyetoy you need to start the game on PS2 and connect the camera to the console and play.

T
Toonique 06.08.21

Maybe he meant, will the pirate aita work with the camera? If it is, then yes, all the rules.

a
alverez 06.08.21

I mean, will the pirate ayta work with a third-party camera? (Genius webcam)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[b] alverez [/ b], no, it is PS2 that is needed - and which disk does not matter, the main thing is that it runs on PS2.
I really don't know - maybe the firmware of the cameras is somehow altered and other cameras are suitable - but I've never read about that. But the fact that the PS2 camera is beautifully used on a PC - I read it and even connected my own :)

a
alverez 06.08.21

it's a pity! :) Well, nothing else dofiga games to pass, I bought myself a PS2 at the end of December, I do not regret a bit !!! :)

PS Thanks for the answer! :)