3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kefka 06.08.21 10:31 pm

The most coveted projects for PS3 039; 07

The third PS has just started, but it has already received strong support from developers and publishers (who would doubt it). And although this will be the first full year of her life, nevertheless, there are three times more worthy projects than those of competitors in the integral sum. But what will you play? (yes, it’s you)

[b] update: [/ b] found all the remaining more or less expected games, decided to redo the vote to reduce the multiplatform in the list except for the most famous one. In fact, the engine supports a list of 20 options, so projects remained behind the scenes (+ - exclusive):

Alone in the dark
Armored Core 4
Brother in Arms 3
Clive Barker's Jericho
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
+ Def Jam: Icon
Elveon
Formula One
Full Auto 2
Golden Ax
+ Hot Shots Golf
Indiana Jones 2007 (working title)
Lord of the Rings, The White Council, The
Mercenaries 2
Rayman Raving Rabbids
SKATE
The Darkness
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
+ Virtua Tennis 3
+ Warhawk
Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
48 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gg warrior 06.08.21

Don't get the heck of PS3 games on a desert island? : shocked: If it is not on it? And if there is, where to stick it and what to look at ?! : shock:
OK suppose these "minor obstacles" are overcome ... Then AFRIKA (as a survival guide)
Virtua Fighter 5 (a guide to fighting cannibals from a neighboring island)
MGS Snake Eater (as a guide to extreme survival in a hostile cannibal island)

C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21

[quote name = "derek"] would remove all the multiplatforms from here (I don't understand nafik they are here) and could be compared with the theme of the games'07 for boxing [/ quote]
think with your head, all the same sometimes, how many people have bought ps3 , will buy also xbox360 ???
Why remove games that he will not play on another platform? Is that pc multiplatform, which, sooner or later, a person will be able to play on pc (pc components are getting cheaper).

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

I'll probably choose MGU 4 and Assassins Creed
Voted for MGU 4.

S
SsobGib 06.08.21

Metal Gear Solid 4 itself is a subwoofer.

S
Spriggan 06.08.21

The choice is not difficult - MGS: Guns of Patriots

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

my choice is MGS4 :)

Bioshock, Gran Turismo HD, Coded Arms: Assault canceled: wink:

q
qdash 06.08.21

Virtua Fighter 5 of course - with 1080p, without 1080p VF, the best 3D fighting game of our time. The majority vote for MGS - this is a utopia, it is pointless to wait for MGS before the beginning of 2008.

It's a pity there is no Wipeout in the top - it is also a contender in principle and very important for me. Although again it is doubtful that Sony will be in time to complete the development of Wipeout until 2007, especially since the game is being developed on the Motorstorm engine ...

M
Metal max 06.08.21

I looked through the list ...
In reality, there is nothing to play for another whole year on ps3.
Either played or multi-platform.