3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serene 06.08.21 11:12 pm

PS2 Progressive Scan Games

There was such a question.
We need to make a list.
The fact is that only games running in 480 (p) can be launched on the monitor through the "component in - VGA" adapter.

I myself can say for sure:
+ God of War
+ Prince of Percia (all 3 parts)
+ Shadow of Collosus I

suspect that progressive scan is available in:
+ Primal
+ Ghosthunter

And what else ???
36 Comments
Sort by:
C
Capdeville 06.08.21

[quote name = "StylishChap"] I would not say that this is a worthwhile thing, in short, the same thing, forget it [/ quote]
Oh sorry ... Well, okay ... we'll survive :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 5 minutes 43 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Capdeville [/ b], what connectors do you have on the TV set? post a photo chtoli ... [/ quote]

Here is my TV [url = http: //www.megaopt.com/i/22099.html] http://www.megaopt.com/i/22099.html [/ url ]
there is written component input ... BUT it is not written what it supports About scan. :?

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] Capdeville [/ b], it says Pro Gun, so most likely there is, look at the telly for tulip inputs in blue, green and red

h
hukoo 06.08.21

forgot about PROJECT ZERO 2,3 .... played them on HORIZONT 72cm dioganaly costs only one piece in green, but HD, the picture is okay, in Moscow there are these TV sets in Belarusian trading houses ...

D
Daikatana 06.08.21

forgot about Tomb Raider Legends, there is also progressive there.
some games on PS2 are in 720p.

Offtop:
[quote] HORIZONT 72cm dioganaly costs only a piece of green, but HD [/ quote]
what is this, an ordinary glass TV set?
[quote] I have written a component input ... BUT it is not written what it supports About scan. [/ quote]
If there is a component input, then there can be no progress.

C
Capdeville 06.08.21

[quote name = "Daikatana"] [/ quote]
if there is a component input, then there cannot be a progressive one. [/ quote]

Well, and ... this means that it is IMPOSSIBLE ????

Capdeville, it says Pro Gun, so most likely there is, look at the telly inputs for tulips of blue, green and red I

looked at the inputs, I still don't understand ... there are three AV inputs on one side, there are Scart + 2 AV inputs on the back. But they are all yellow, red and white. Muinyak some ... I don't understand anything. : sad:

D
Daikatana 06.08.21

on the contrary, it means that it is possible.
there are no sides, behind, in front of the video inputs as usual only red, blue and green colors? if not, then your progressive component will work through an adapter through a scart.

C
Capdeville 06.08.21

[quote name = "Daikatana"] on the contrary means that you can.
there are no sides, behind, in front of the video inputs as usual only red, blue and green colors? if not, then your progressive component will work through an adapter through a scart. [/ quote]

My TV set has connectors on the rear panel S-Video, AV-out, component input, 2 x SCART

Tomorrow I'll go to the store to find out. Thank you.
As I understand it, I need to ask the adapter component?

V
Victorsson 06.08.21

[b] Capdeville [/ b] component connection, (most often denoted as Y, Cr, Cb) it is - to put it simply - when the video signal is transmitted not over one wire, but over three :). The connectors look like a "tulip", only the above letters are written next to it.
Your tivi does not have a component connector, and the CRT used in these models is not "progressive". By the way, the presence of a component video input does not imply the presence of progressive scan, also Toshiba often practiced this approach.
Through the scart, no progress will come out, even if you plug a hundred adapters, tk. this is a property of the kinescope and if it does not work in this mode, then it will not be nifiga. And since the scart for this venture was not certified, then the TV is equipped only with "scarts"
But your TV supports "scart rgb", so you shouldn't be upset, just buy yourself the appropriate wire (preferably native) and watch the picture significantly superior in quality to S-video composite and the most imperceptible little (or even indistinguishable) inferior to Y, Cr , Cb.
The "Pro Gun" is just a series of CRTs (like a trinitron).

[b] ACE [/ b] higher resolution does not stop.

C
Capdeville 06.08.21

Victorsson Here. Clearly :) BUT ... How do you know that my Samsung has RGB, I haven't seen anything about it in the descriptions? And if not the resolution, then what changes the picture?

V
Victorsson 06.08.21

[b] Capdeville [/ b], I looked at the specifications :). Especially if there are 2 scarts, then one is usually under the RSL and the other under the S-Video :).
In this case, it is influenced by the fact that not one mixed signal is transmitted, but one luminance and two color-difference components. This allows you to get a much more contrasting picture with more intense colors. And the advantages of the 29 "progressive are not particularly visible, just the picture shaking will be a little less. But you have a 100 hertz tube, which means it's okay.

C
Capdeville 06.08.21

[quote name = "Victorsson"] [b] Capdeville [/ b], I looked at the specifications :). Especially if there are 2 scarts, then one is usually under the RSL and the other under the S-Video :).
In this case, it is influenced by the fact that not one mixed signal is transmitted, but one luminance and two color-difference components. This allows you to get a much more contrasting picture with more intense colors. And the benefits of progressive 29 "and not visible otherwise, just shake the image will be slightly less. But you tube 100 hertz means just fine. [/ Quote]
Class :) Thank you. Today I go for RGB SCART :)
There was one question, if poluchaetstso RSL is not relative to progressive scan, then on this channel it will generally show everything better, you don't even need to run it in a scan game?

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] Victorsson [/ b], are you saying that 480p and below are the same thing? : shock:

C
Capdeville 06.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Victorsson [/ b], are you saying that 480p and below are the same thing? : shock: [/ quote]
I understand that 480p is 480 progressive stripes, these are not pixels. but what is 1080i is not clear.

e
estaf 06.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"]
You can buy a component cable for ps2 wherever they sell ps2
[img] http://www.sony-ps2.ru/pics/big/230_1.jpg [/ img] [/ quote]

Guys , tell me pliz, how much does this wire cost in Moscow? And then in our city they just do not bring them up. There is not much demand, but you can order ... You understand, I would like to know the Moscow price of this wire, so that they do not hack me much =))

x
xds 06.08.21

[b] estaf * [/ b], [url = http: //www.gamestation.ru/accessory.php? dir_id = 92 & page = 1] http://www.gamestation.ru/accessory.php ... = 92 & page = 1 [/ url]

e
estaf 06.08.21

Thank you! : mrgreen: