3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kefka 06.08.21 11:12 pm

The most coveted projects for PS3 039; 07.

The third PS has just started, but it has already received strong support from developers and publishers (who would doubt it). And although this will be the first full year of her life, nevertheless, there are three times more worthy projects than those of competitors in the integral sum. But what will you play? (yes, it’s you)
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alchemiss 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I will not replace it yet, if Kefka agrees - then please

v
vodafon 06.08.21

... uh uh ... voted for RE5 .. and saw that I was the one who voted for her ...: evil:
wait, wait MGS, and then kapkom will show you for your loyalty: ass:: ass:: ass: : maniac:

I
IronDan 06.08.21

MGS4. At the moment, the only game that can push me to buy a console.

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

Grand theft auto 4

T
TomWert 06.08.21

There is a high probability that some of the games from the list will not be released in 2007. :-D Now STE is a common practice

C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21

FFXIII would take it for sure, we need a game that I would like to play over and over again if I were Japanese: mrgreen: and they seem to have a final in 2007, then I would take it unambiguously.
GTA4 is a huge world, in principle, while you explore it, cool.
MGS4 is a game made with a soul, from time to time you can play over and over again, especially if there are some bonuses.
DMC4 is a killer action, to relax after a hard day ..
RE5 - if every time you play the game there are the same bonuses as in RE2 .. it sounds tempting ..

Yeah, a hard choice that is not a game, then a hit .. RE5 will eventually cease frighten, but you can re-read the MGS4 book over and over again ..: love:

[size = 75] edited by Alchemiss [/ size]

A
Avroveks 06.08.21

would have scored on games :) would have been modifying the island: lol:
but from the MGS4 list 8)

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

Because FF XIII in 2008: sad:

voted for IGU 7

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 5 minutes: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] vodafon [/ b], don't cry PE 5 I'm waiting
also VF 5. GT HD

K
Kefka 06.08.21

[b] Alchemiss [/ b], Armored Kore does not need to be replaced, at the game faculty she and the untitled naughty dog ​​game go under different articles.
I found 20 more games, now I will arrange them in alphabetical order and make a cover version of the theme, but this one can be closed.