3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seryozhyk 06.08.21 11:17 pm

The value of graphics for games on consoles: deceiving ourselves !!!

I would like to open the eyes of all the assholes who shout that the graphics in games on consoles are unimportant. The main thing they say is gameplay, emotional perception of the game, plot and other qualities. They say graphics are in the foreground. They say go to the computer graphomaniac and play shaders, but we, the handlers, do not play in graphics but in games. But just imagine. Then such a smart guy goes to the forums and yells until his throat is torn and argues until the last scrapes about which prefix is ​​more powerful: PS2, Cube or Xbox, or Xbox 360 compares with PS3. It studies the frequency of their processes, the amount of memory, and the power of video cards. And I'm ready to gnaw at someone's throat who has found an extra megahertz or megabyte in his unloved set-top box. Shows with foam at the mouth screenshots of games on a specific console, proving that they are brighter and juicier than the enemy's console. Well, I just hate these freaks with a split personality!
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] Seryozhyk [/ b], is this definitely your post?

K
Kefka 06.08.21

After reading the title of the topic, for some reason I had no doubts that the author was Sirega. Right now, let's
read the creative ... I read it. Are you talking about Fedka?

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

in games for me the main plot or an unusual / good gameplay, and everything else is to spoil the application itself

C
CyHDyK 06.08.21

nobody says that graphics are not important. technology without good interesting design is nothing.

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] nobody says that graphics are not important [/ quote] I say design is much more important

S
Seryozhyk 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b]: no, it's a friend sitting next to him and dictating what to write and where to press. I don't even know the letters.

[b] CyHDyK: [/ b] fully support Graphics is also important. Otherwise, nafik ps3 to buy with its 8 nuclear percent? It was not created for emotions, but for the most beautiful, mesmerizing and realistic graph from which the jaw will jump on the floor.

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

I will not play the game only if there are eight lemons of triangles per person, first you need gameplay and plot, graphics so ... a nice addition to everything else: wink:

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [quote name = "CyHDyK"] no one says that graphics are not important [/ quote] I say, design is much more important [/ quote]
but what does design relate to gameplay? or to the plot?

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "Fat Ninja"] [quote name = "gravemaker"] [quote name = "CyHDyK"] nobody says that graphics are not important [/ quote] I say design is much more important [/ quote]
but design is what to the gameplay? or to the plot? [/ quote]
rather to the gameplay, yeah

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[Quote]
After reading the title of the topic, for some reason I had no doubts that the author was Sirega.
[/ quote]
I am the same :-D

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

lol, burn further :-D

~ it's me to the gravedigger ~

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

you know ... katamari has terrible graphics (if you count technology / polygons), but it has an excellent design

. :-D

S
Seryozhyk 06.08.21

Yes, I created this theme to expose you, otherwise you will gnaw your throat for megahertz in the console and then like an innocent lamb: "So is the graphics important? The main thing is gameplay." It's disgusting to listen.

A
Avroveks 06.08.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [quote name = "Fat Ninja"] [quote name = "gravemaker"] [quote name = "CyHDyK"] nobody says that graphics are not important [/ quote] I say design is much more important [/ quote]
a [b] design [/ b] what is gameplay? or to the plot? [/ quote]
most likely [b] to the gameplay [/ b], yeah [/ quote]

author write ischo: lol:

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

if the graphics were important to me, I would play on my computer or on the box360, but no, I play the games antecedently on the graph on the old woman ps2 and I'm happy

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], blah, graphics are diz + technologies

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

We're not discussing the definition of graphics here, isn't it Mr. [b] Fat Ninja [/ b]: wink:

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

There is a topic - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 193491 & start = 0] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=193491&start=0 [/ url]
and this - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 247664 & start = 0] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=247664&start=0 [/ url]
there.
[b] Seryozhyk [/ b],
warning.

S
Seryozhyk 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker: [/ b] damn it, go get healed, guy. How did you manage to see an excellent design in a shitty graph?

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

why not then? Temka about graphics, for me personally, the technological part of the graphics is not important, but the design is very important, it's disgusting to play a game with a poor design (doom 3 for example)