3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David_2 06.08.21 11:18 pm

Mortal kombat: deception

Please, if someone has codes, combinations of blows (fatalities, etc.) write ...

+ who knows how to unlock fighters?
what are the profiles? what is it ...

I beg you, passionate about the game, a fan of the series, I used to manage with a catalog, but now I can't find this game (
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zwara 06.08.21

in general, the igruha is already old ... =) the
profile serves to save your achievements in conquest mode, saves your money, who and what you opened in the crypt,
that's just the characters that open in the crypt and through conquest

D
David_2 06.08.21

yeah, old, it's just that it's hard to find fresh games in my city, and there's no time to go to Moscow, and it's not close ...

a couple more idiotic questions:
what kind of conquest mode?

and yet, pressing on l1 a window appears where to enter apparently the code for the profile or something, I can’t say for sure or formulate more correctly, what am I, can someone tell me the codes so that everything would be open, well, at least the characters pliz and if it’s possible arenas for battles!

I figured out the combinations of blows, helped to find ...

B
Beoring 06.08.21

But I still can't find the codes for fatality, I have never done it. Although the game has been lying around for a long time. Can someone tell me the codes and how to do it all?

w
wind 06.08.21

[url = http: //db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/mortal_kombat_deception_a.txt] http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file ... tion_a.txt [/ url]

D
David_2 06.08.21

[b] wind [/ b], the link is broken, as

I understand it in the 6th MK, there is no brutality, no animality, etc.? except fatality and mindless hara-kiri

w
wind 06.08.21

David_2 you understood correctly. Animality disappeared in 4 more parts ...
and hara-kiri is cool, fun and easy :)

B
Bladef1st 06.08.21

[Quote]
But I still can't find the codes for fatality, I have never done it. Although the game has been lying around for a long time. Can someone tell me the codes and how to do it all?
[/ quote]
Gamefaqs.com has everything.

[
Quote ] a couple more idiotic questions:
what kind of conquest mode?
[/ quote]
special mode (available when choosing a game mode on the splash screen), is a kind of story quest. I highly recommend to go through, only due to the fact that during the passage you will unlock secret fighters and secret arenas.

[quote]
and yet, pressing on l1 a window appears where to enter apparently the code for the profile or something, I can’t say for sure or formulate more correctly, what am I, can someone tell me the codes so that everything would be open, well, at least the characters pliz and if it’s possible arenas for battles!
[/ quote]
this combination is needed so that each player has his own profile, with his own achievements and money. When creating your new profile, you choose this combination (something like a password)

D
David_2 06.08.21

Yes, I recently bought the prefix and the last MK was a trilogy for me, it seemed like everything was there ... but then I don't know how this series developed, that's offensive that everything disappeared, it's very bad ...