3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serik 06.08.21 11:27 pm

The newest sex symbol in the game world 2.

Here [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 54068 & start = 200 & postdays = 0 & postorder = asc & highlight =] discussion history [/ url]. Since we are talking about [b] a new [/ b] sex symbol of the gaming world, due to the obsolescence of the proposed candidates, new ones will be proposed - otherwise everything is the same. cheeky flood, flame and declarations of love. :) While toko proposed ladies, suggest further options. And let's restrict ourselves to a period of at least 2002-2004.
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

She's nothing, of course, but the game was released back in 2003. And here is the topic "The newest sex symbol of the gaming world."

S
SnakZ 06.08.21

The fact that she was last year does not make her worse: mrgreen:
Or do you mean that Heather or Yuna is younger?

A
ARLe 06.08.21

Japanese or vampire? Japanese or Gordy Freeman's chick? Why should I burst or something? !!! Okay, so be it, still Rikku rules !!!

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

the choice is not great, damn it ... and I can't remember anyone sexy ...
and Alix is ​​not a sex symbol at all ... just kill me - not sexy - and fse here ... Yuna and Rikku are probably the cutest of the presented ones. .. only I haven't seen them in the game ... on the screenshots - they ... have not yet played BloodRayne 2 - I will not vote

W
Whyze 06.08.21

Even though I haven't played FFX and FFX-2, because I don't have ZY2: sad: but Yuna still gets my vote.

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

RIKKU: love:: love:: love:

T
Tofan 06.08.21

[quote name = "Whyze"] Even though I haven't played FFX and FFX-2 because I don't have ZY2: sad:, but Yuna still gets my vote. [/ quote]
I have the same thing !!!
Do not you compare Yuna and Rikka, of course Yuna is cooler, well, in fact Yuna you are super: flowers: !!
All for Yuna !!!!!! 11

* Olessia * 06.08.21

GOOO-RDON !!! FRIE-MEN !!! : razz:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] GOOD-RDON !!! FRIE-MEN !!! : razz: [/ quote]

But the truth is, we didn't think about girls: gigi:

True, he would receive a maximum of 3 votes :).

C
Cyprien 06.08.21

For me, without a doubt Rikku FFX-2.

G
Guest 06.08.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] [quote name = "* Olessia *"] GOOD-RDON !!! FRIE-MEN !!! : razz: [/ quote]

But the truth is, we didn't think about girls: gigi:

True, he would receive a maximum of 3 votes :). [/ quote]
strange. Gordon is not even visible during the game - it's like you, the player himself. that is, it turns out that you consider yourself a sex symbol: gigi:

* Olessia * 06.08.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] is
weird. Gordon is not even visible during the game - it's like you, the player himself. that is, it turns out that you consider yourself a symbol: gigi: [/ quote]

There is no merger of personality, Gordon is Gordon: red-haired, with a crowbar. :) eh ... sorry there are no mirrors in HL ...

G
Guest 06.08.21

and you know why not, why there are no scripted videos and he does not say - to make the player believe that the character in the game is himself.

PS: I've come up with a theme for the photo. I just have to find glasses and a crowbar :)

T
TeHb 06.08.21

In my opinion, all these girls are of course nothing, but in my opinion the cutest of the games is Jeannette from Vampire Bloodlines

* Olessia * 06.08.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] and you know why not, why there are no scripted videos and he does not say - to make the player believe that the character in the game is himself.
[/ quote]

like I don't know: wink:
but somehow I can't associate myself with a red-haired man)))

A
Amber 06.08.21

[quote name = "TeHb"] In my opinion, all these girls are of course nothing, but in my opinion the nicest of the games is Jeannette from Vampire Bloodlines [/ quote]
That's for sure: beer: I totally agree.
There is something in Janet so ... attractive, maybe even worth adding

C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

Then V.V. add, she also has her admirers (but not me :)).

R
Russian Spy 06.08.21

Eve: oops:

B
Br.Des 06.08.21

[quote name = "Konrad"] Then V.V. add, she also has her admirers (but not me :)). [/ quote]
Yes, I already said about BB and about Jeannette. Well, the author of the topic does not want to add PiSishnyh girls. Give them only console ones.

A
Amber 06.08.21

[quote name = "Br.Des"]
Yes, I already said about BB and Jeannette. Well, the author of the topic does not want to add PiSishnyh girls. Give them only console ones. [/ Quote]
Why is there Alex here: confused: