3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperFedya 06.08.21 11:29 pm

TOP 100 by IGN

People!

Look at this horror:

http://top100.ign.com/

24 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cain 06.08.21

IGN is one of the nastiest and most unprofessional sites around.

L
Loki 06.08.21

Something generally sucks: x: drunk:

T
TERR @ N 06.08.21

Mdyayaya cool site, there would be more such sites to clog Inet.

What else could you expect from an italian job.

: scare:: scare:: scare:

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

Of course, they did not very well, but it looks like there is nothing.

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

HALO was placed next to Deus Ex, and above it. And this is called nothing.

How does Tetris compare to GTAIII? Mario Bros. and Baldur's Gate? X-COM and Excitebike (: lol :)? and so on.

Yes, for such delirium, tear their hands off and shove them into one place, and that will not be enough. : fight:

PS Explanations on what basis they chose the games cause special affection.

In my opinion, the only thing they achieved by this was to show their unprofessionalism. (Or maybe they confirmed it?)

C
Cain 06.08.21

And put X-COM: UFO Defense on the 8th place? It is necessary to have a certain mindset :))

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

HALO was placed next to Deus Ex, and above it. And this is called nothing.

How does Tetris compare to GTAIII? Mario Bros. and Baldur's Gate? X-COM and Excitebike (: lol :)? and so on.

Yes, for such delirium, tear their hands off and shove them into one place, and that will not be enough. : fight:

PS Explanations on what basis they chose the games cause special affection.

In my opinion, the only thing they achieved by this was to show their unprofessionalism. (Or maybe they confirmed it?)

Maybe they're fans ...

O
OGGIS 06.08.21

Hmmm, Mario comes first - thank you :?

A
ACE 06.08.21

Nice games, but strangely there is neither the first Tomb Raider (93/100 on IGN) nor the first Soul Reaver (93/100 on IGN). :?

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

Strange set of games ... As far as I understood, these are the top 100 personally editors ign. Such a wild number (100 positions - you can go crazy) caused such a mess in the top :) Try to write down the 100 best games in your opinion on all platforms :) And then, somewhere on the 30th game, you will start to remember _ even some_ names, so that just stupid to finish the list :)

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] biblbrux [/ b], they probably have a lot of editoroffs ... and all of different ages.

C
CyHDyK 06.08.21

i knew Mario was the best: mrgreen:

A
ACE HM 06.08.21

hmm, I don't remember which one, but it was, the site put Sonic in the first place, on the tray, ACE, close your eyes, Tomb rider and Ufo flew into the skies ...

in a word - not a single normal rating is such a pusher, and there cannot be

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

Nintendo: up:
15th place - Super Mario Kart: love:

X
Xopek 06.08.21

Hmm ... there are obviously moriobo ..., that is, I wanted to say Nintendo fans in the first 20 ... 2 Zelda ... 3 Mario and another Metroid .... hmm :-D

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

The dudes just wrote 100 coolest games, I don’t understand what is the point of stupid criticism?

D
Doxtur 06.08.21

top as top, a team of hodgepodge of all genres for over 20 years - what did you want? this is certainly not one top chart :)

H
HOTaBITch 06.08.21

I also have no complaints about the list, but in my opinion they forgot about Shenma, Heroes, Diablo, Incubation, Shadowrun (SNES) and Bomberman, well, another Warcraft can be added.

R
Ramsus 06.08.21

Just awful rating !!! Where is all Vagrant Story, Chrono Cross, etc. FFVII in 88th place, go nuts: shocked:. At gamefaq'e FFVII is considered the best game according to the players. Tetris on the 3rd ...... I'm in shock. Now for me IGN is a site of perverts !!!!! Fu, as I used to visit it before ...

m
max-max 06.08.21

Basically I agree with
ff 7 -88
ff10- 86
Ocarina at 2m I agree
I do not agree with anything else: O

metroid prime 52
grand theft auto 51
RE 4 32
Shining force 2 perfect turn based strategy game this is of course understandable, but Shinig force 3 in 5 times better!
and a bunch of other things

But in general, if you think about it, then Mario is probably worthy of the 1st place

Added: Yes, and there are not enough games.